1,296 results
All reviews samsung tablet beautiful hotel star hotel brandenburg gate museum island concert hall room service around the corner spa facilities within walking distance perfect location unter den linden christmas market steam room mini bar walked everywhere lovely room
Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

Titanic Gendarmenmarkt is a very nice hotel. The lobby has chairs and couches and a nice sitting area to meet friends or business associates. The restaurants have great food. The staff are friendly and go out of their way to help guests. Two particular staff members on the night shift:
Uzair Malik & Johnny Jesus went above and beyond in assisting me in retrieving Apple Airpods that fell out of my pocket earlier in the evening.

I was going to stay at the Berlin Mark Hotel or the Intercontinental Hotel here in Berlin but after seeing customers at these two hotels I realized how much nicer the Titanic is.

Also the Gendarmenmarkt area where the Titanic Hotel is located is hip and has lots of designer clothes stores, and very nice restaurants including ones that are Michelin rated. A great hotel with a good location. You can’t go wrong staying here with clean rooms that are meticulously maintained.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2019 via mobile

Really lovely hotel! The decor is breathtaking really beautifully designed. Very clean and tidy rooms and hotel in general. Perfect location for Christmas markets and just a great location in general close to bars and restaurants and easily accessible for transport! Would recommend.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2019 via mobile

I am every year in Berlin for a Congress and I was testing different hotels in premium class for several years. Now I found my favorite one and I think I will go there next time too. I love the style (kind of french 40' or art decor), good breakfast with everything you need or not, perfect service,cozy bar... I think I didn't have enough time to give everything a try, next time I will take my family with me and enjoy it even more. The suite was not to expensive, little away from the other rooms, due to that also absolutely no noises. The only "negative thing" during the stay was, that you hadn't a nice few out of the window. For example staigenberger with few to the chancellor's bureau is great. But beside that this is definitely one of the best hotels you can go to !

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2019 via mobile

Great hotel in central Berlin. Easy to explore the city on foot from the location of the hotel.
The staff was very nice and the rooms likewise.

The breakfast on the other hand was not nice - it was incredible!! The best selection and service I ever had.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Trek823355, Lobby Ambassador at TITANIC Gendarmenmarkt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jeanlandmark ,

What a nice report. Thank you!

We are very happy to hear that our team made your stay very pleasant during your visit.

Our location is key to making the Titanic Gendarmenmarkt Hotel unique ♥

We hope to be part of your future trips!!

All the best,
Enrica Paone
Assistant Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 1 February 2019 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and helpful, when we arrived they give us "welcome drinks". Hotel is amazing, so beautiful. Breakfast was 5/5, tasty food and something to everybody. Hotel is quiet, and location was good. We didn't go to the spa, so I can't say anything about that.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Trek823355, Lobby Ambassador at TITANIC Gendarmenmarkt Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2019

Thanks for the fantastic review, Annai336!!!

We care deeply about the happiness and satisfaction of our guests and your praise for our food lets us know we're doing our job.
Have a beautiful day!