“Good price , good food”

Ranked #241 of 9,691 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 4 August 2018

We dropped into the Creasian by pure chance as it was close to the Haecker Markt.

The restaurant was busy and obviously popular even with the Berliners.

The decor is simple but comfortable, almost A La Bonne Franquette. Service was a little bit slow but it was busy so entirely understandable.

What makes the difference though is the food, everything is made "freshly". Be patient whilst waiting for your dishes as they truly are made fro Fresh everything... well worth the wait. It was delicious and refined, and we would definitely go back.

1  Thank MRRW F

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a lunch here and we couldn’t choose better! Fast serving and tasty food! In Berlin is a good place to “rest” your stomach from beer and meat

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We stumbled across this little gem of a restaurant. Wonderful food at an equally wonderful price, a really chilled atmosphere and lovely staff as well. The best meal we had in Berlin by far. Definitely try it out!

1  Thank mikeroberts2112
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

One of my top 3 asian restaurants in Berlin.
Tom yum soup is delicious as well as fried chicken. Their nems are to die for as well

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I had dinner at Creasian a few weeks ago and it was the best choice. The food was fresh and delicious. I ordered the Bibimbap, and for dessert some banana with coconut milk (I forgot the name), and a maracuja juice.

The service was impecable, with friendly staff, attentive to what I wanted, and even called me a taxi by the end of my dinner.

The only downside is that they only take cash, but they have an ATM 5 meters from the door.

Will definitely go again when in Berlin!

Date of visit: October 2017