“Nice place for breakfast”
Review of Parker Bowles

Parker Bowles
Ranked #866 of 9,466 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: German, International, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Although we only had a drink here, I would totally come back for lunch or breakfast. Loved the atmosphere and the menu. For now, I had the freshly made lemon which was nice, not to sour or sweet.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

i went there first having some kind of breakfast with a great espresso and coco milk (!!!), the greek joghurt with fruits of the season, honey and gramola as well as the home made grapefruit lemonade.

THEN we went there for lunch with my wife having the rosemary focaccia and me having the spinach salad with avocado etc. and AGAIN (this time 2) grapefruit lemonade (s).

very urban, chic place, modern, i LOVE such places and an AMAZING staff with an unbelievably nice and kind, sunny ms. melati.

i HIGHLY recommend this place and want to thank the staff and ms. melati for a wonderful experience today. we will be back :)

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Came here for breakfast and lunch and was happy both times. A daily menu and for lunch I had a great pumpkin soup with chorizo. The day after, I came for breakfast and was quite happy with the scrambled eggs and bacon over a thick piece of german bread. Cuisine is a bit of Asian mixed with European. But the lemonade was fantastic and probably good for what ails you. The one at the top of their list has ginger and cucumber.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Eclectic, modern, open restaurant behind a glass wall on Prinzenstrasse, black and rough wood and spot lighting. I was seated at the high top bar area tables, and started with a pleasant cremant, per the server's suggestion. I was going to get the salmon, but the entrecote special intrigued. It appeared more rapidly than I expected, so it sat a few minutes and unfortunately cooled. Sliced in half and stacked to show the medium rare, it could have been improved with fresh ground pepper, but the server was not to be found. The '12 Inti, a red German blend, was superb with the meat. The meat was tender, and flavorful, cooked as ordered. The pureed carrot was fine, but the side of wasabi sauce greatly enhanced the beef.
To follow, I asked for the cheese plate and a second glass of the red. At least 10 minutes later the cheese arrived, and was colder than it should have been. The wine took another 3-4 minutes. The cheeses were interesting, the sauces sweet.
My server wiped the chalkboard at 10 (the kitchen was closed?) and I asked for the check. Five minutes later, she was futzing behind the bar, and then headed out the door for a smoke. After another 10 minutes, I had to settle with the bartender.
Such rude disregard is not tolerated.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Was put off slightly by the British sounding name (and link to the royal family?!) but wasn't disappointed that we went in. We sampled the refreshing craft beer with some tasty food and found it a modern and interesting setting with friendly service. Glad to have found this place whilst walking along after leaving the Design Institute. Has charging points for phones too!