Pension Elefant
  • Room Service
USD 449
USD 336
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 December 2011

So good to stay here with Rainer, Ole and Berndt. I stumbled upon this Inn several years ago during my first stay in Berlin and now I would not consider staying anywhere else. Look no further, you are home.....

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Three friends of mine and I decided to spend a long weekend in Berlin. Another friend recommended Pension Elefant to me. As I looked at the website and then shared it with my 3 friends, we decided we would book there. We were not at all disappointed. The rooms were spacious, clean and cheerful. The staff couldn't have been more cordial and helpful. From the moment we got there we were treated as if we were old friends. The included breakfast was good and we were well taken care of. It was in a great location for all the things we were interested in doing. I would certainly go again.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms at the pension seems to be good, however, for our next trip, I would definitely request room #2 - I do enjoy a balcony. It comes in very handy when one is a smoker and the other isn't.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Robert K
Reviewed 30 September 2011

We stayed in an apartment owned by pension elefant. Apartment is clean and comfortable, although tight for three people, much better for a couple.

The balcony is great, kitchen basic but functional, and there's an elevator for bringing up heavy luggage.

It is close to the u bahn, in a quiet neighbourhood with lots of decent bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank NewfieGirl13
Reviewed 18 July 2011

The staff was very friendly, the location was excellent. The staff were friendly and accomodating. The room was spacious, clean, and stylish. Breakfast was standard.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank googydavid
Reviewed 10 July 2011

A wonderful place with the kindest and extremely helpful hosts and their and staff. I'd certainly recommend this place to all visitors to this beautiful city.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo