All reviews gay district nollendorfplatz station economy room power points a quiet residential area the ground floor plug sockets euros per night clean towels tea and coffee short stay mins walk away mini bar the air conditioning comfy bed around the corner u bahn
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Good service, and we had good time there.

Nice beds, slept really well. Location is good ,7 min walk to Nollendorf station and there you can transit to all the major places in Berlin.

Did not try the breakfast. I would say you get what you pay for, left us very satisfied.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The Hotel is in a quiet residential area close to U-Bahn Nollendorfplatz (5 min walk). Be aware that the Budget rooms are in the Souterrain/cellar (I slightly freaked out as this was not clear in my booking confirmation). They were luckily prepared upgrade me to a higher floor room. There is no elevator, but they will help you with your luggage. The room was clean, good bed and well equipped (incl water cooker for tea and coffee).

For my taste the surroundings of the hotel are not so exciting unless you are gay (various shops, bars and cafes targeting the gay community). I missed a cosy coffee shop with good cappuccino. There is a nice breakfast buffet available at the hotel with sitting area in the back yard.

The staff was friendly and efficient.

Public transport (Metro + Airport Bus) takes about 40 min to Tegel Airport

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Great location to many bars/clubs in the heart of the Berlin-Schöneberg district. It was very hotel when we visited and air conditioning in room not working well. Hotel was ok but nothing great. A little worn as well.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Nice clean rooms, quite area and very easy to get from place to place. Either buy underground rail system or walking. 6 mins walk to a large shopping area. Nice few local bars around for a drink
Staff very accommodating.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea S
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Was a lovely hotel until check out when the front of house manager was shouting and arguing with me about the breakfast. I said to my partner "I can't believe we have to pay for 20€ for breakfast, there wasn't even any options I could eat" and she interrupted our conversation to say "Well you still took it! You ate it!" (all I had was a few bites of a slice of toast as there are no options for vegans) and she started raising her voice at me and arguing, when I told her to calm down she proudly declared she was the FOH Manager and kept on. It's a shame as when my partner and I were leaving the room we were saying if we ever returned to Berlin we'd come back here. Then when we were sat in the lobby afterwards I heard her talking to another customer under her breath and kept looking over at us which made us uncomfortable.
Apart from that incident, the wifi is good and cleaning is good too. Rooms are small but still clean and quite nice and modern. It's a nice hotel, but bad ending to a good birthday break away and a shame about the awful customer service. (Also don't expect anything complimentary for birthdays e.g., champagne in rooms etc., I understand Germans don't celebrate birthdays like other places but expected more of this hotel).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple