All reviews gay district nollendorfplatz station economy room power points a quiet residential area the ground floor plug sockets euros per night clean towels tea and coffee short stay mins walk away mini bar the air conditioning comfy bed around the corner u bahn
Reviewed 8 February 2018

I stayed here during a visit to Berlin for an exhibition and was not sure what to expect due to the low price and the vacancy last minute prior to an exhibition.
Was very very surprised and pleased with what I got. Definitely one of the best hotels I have stayed at in comparison to the price I paid.
Extremely spacious room and very clean. The breakfast was an extra 10 Euros per night and totally worth it.
I had a room on the ground floor next to the elevator which was a bit noisy, so would recommend getting a room on one of the higher floors.
To summarize, great stay and very surprising.

Room Tip: High floor away from the elevator if you are noise sensitive.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dominik V
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

If you’re like me you will have read quite a few reviews on this hotel and I think it’s fair to say they’re mixed.

From my perspective this is a great hotel and I think the difference in the reviews stems from whether you stayed in a budget room or not.

Please pay the extra and get a standard room, you’ll not be disappointed!

Lovely rooms, lovely bed and lovely bath/shower!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sirspaniel79
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel really did fit the bill! Reasonably priced for bed & breakfast, clean & comfortable room, welcoming reception staff & centrally located for all city locations. Good breakfast fare which was served in a pleasant & casual restaurant. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Second stay but not great. The location is good and reception staff are fine but the cleaning staff has gone way downhill. My bedside table was filthy the whole time I stayed there. The bathroom was not properly cleaned either. Real pity!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank nebukatnesa
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights when visiting the Christmas markets, rooms where clean and modern but on the small side. Staff where friendly and the breakfast was nice.

The hotel is in a good location and about 7 mins walking to Kadawe.

I would stay here again but would probably book a bigger room.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends