USD 268
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 339/night.

USD 881
USD 115
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 157/night.

USD 117
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 155/night.

Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Mitte(Berlin)
USD 113
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 147/night.

USD 147
USD 139
USD 375
USD 82
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 138/night.

USD 132
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 201/night.

PLUS Berlin(Berlin)(Great Value!)
USD 67
  • Pool
Select Hotel Berlin The Wall(Berlin)(Great Value!)
USD 86
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 119/night.

USD 319
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 368/night.

All reviewsblue homeprenzlauer bergpicasso roomhot spellboutique stylegreat restaurants and barslarge bedroomnespresso machinehome away from homesitting areagreat weekendbeautiful roomfully equipped kitchenquiet neighborhoodeast berlinhotel roomthoroughly enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We enjoyed our 2 night stay at Ackselhaus. We were 4 adults and 1 child and we stayed in the apt Movie and apt Picasso. Picasso was great - light and spacy. The rooms in Movie might be a little dark. We especially enjoyed the nice yard for relaxing after long days of walking the streets of Berlin. Breakfast also nice - with the possibility to sit outside the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Unn75
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Three couples in their late 50s who visit major cities in Europe 2-3 times a year, looking for a mix of culture, great food and fun on a sensible budget. Friends recommended Ackselhaus as a great base to explore Berlin which it is. Funky fashionable rooms, really comfortable and well thought out. In the heart of Prenzlauer Berg a great area with super restaurants & shops, ten minutes by tram or metro to the city centre. Very helpful staff both during the pre-planning stage and when we stayed. Excellent breakfast included.

Room Tip: Loved New York
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank RobertLeechman
Reviewed 25 April 2017

The hotel is very well situated in Berlin; the area is very quiet.
The hotel is charmy en very nicely decorated with a very nice aquarium!!and beautiful plants
The breakfast buffet was very attractive:fresh fruit salad ,different kinds of bread,muesliyoghourt etc.in a pleasant room

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2017

I am a solo traveller but I am far from independent. It rely heavily on the hotel staff to help with directions, bookings of certain activities etc and I am willing to pay the price for this type of service. I chose this hotel because of its location and the rooms seemed very well appointed. Before my arrival I emailed the hotel and got a prompt and friendly response from Michelle. When I arrived I was very grateful to be received by the lovely Michelle who told me about the area and made some dinner recommendations.

Unfortunately at 9 pm on my first night I discovered that my toilet was not working. I called the front desk and they immediately changed my room. However upon further investigation we realised that the entire building had a plumbing issue. The owner quickly fixed this problem and I was back to my normal room within an hour. Although this problem was taken care of quickly I was concerned that if I found out about the toilet an hour later no one would be around to help. Someone is available at reception from 7 am until 10 pm only. Due to this scare I tried to check out the next day but they would not give me a refund. The solution was to give me a voucher instead. They could not quite understand that if I was trying to leave I really had no intention of coming back.

I ended up stay for the 4 nights that I originally booked. The hotel is very nicely decorated and clean, the location is good with many restaurants around the corner but I still think not having someone at the front desk 24 hours is a problem.

The room:
- The room was spacious with a sitting area.
- The room has a Nespresso machine and free water was provided on the first day.
- The bed and pillows were extremely uncomfortable.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Povash
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I've been in Berlin several times but not like this time. Ackselhaus is just amazing! Very friendly and helpful reception, large rooms with fantastic interior and great breakfast. Centrally located in a quiet area. We stayed in "New York" and "Picasso" rooms. We are definitely going back.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends