“Great Food”

Cuisines: Croatian
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Really nice restaurant with devine food. I had the rump steak which was as ordered medium. My partner had the pork steak with ewes milk cheese. Both meals had green beans and potato croquettes. I thought my steak was good but the pork was sensational. We topped it off with crepes with hot cherries and ice cream. I really couldn't fault the food. The waiter did struggle a little with English but we managed. All in all highly recommended for a reasonably priced meal.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I previously ate here in early 2016 and visited again this June with family.

It is not your ultra-modern, state-of-the-art, trendy type of place, in fact many would consider it rather old-fashioned but this is part of its charm.

The waiters are always very polite and give great service. You can get by easily enough in English with them and nothing is too much trouble.

Prices are extremely reasonable and portions are excellent, as is typical of Croatian cuisine. The meat on my dish was varied and top quality, and cooked to perfection, I simply couldn't fault a thing, not that I was trying to!

The Croatian wines are excellent too, I would recommend them.

Will definitely return when I'm back in Berlin.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We ate here two times on our week long stay. Food was excellent and the service was great. They speak English fairly well.

My husband had a fish dinner, and I had the whole fish dinner the first night, and then I had pork schnitzel the last night in town. Both were delicious. They also have several vegetarian dishes, which suited my niece.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Croatian restaurant, with a wide choice of food. Nice ambience. More aimed at locals than tourists I would say.

We both had the mixed fish platter. Nicely done and decent value at 15 Euros.

Service good.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Ate chicken pork and hot/cold ice cream. They gave 2 types of rice - yellow plain and tastier orangy type. Portion was big enough for me. Couldn't finish all the meat and rice. Water not free so had to order. Ice cream was interesting and tasty as it came with hot cherries and cold ice cream. Service was friendly for our tour group of 32.