1,932 results
All reviews tv tower the holiday inn glass wall deluxe room rainfall shower tram line alexander platz modern hotel corner room central location rooms are small single duvets great shower light sleeper reception staff txl bus public transport
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The location is excellent: within minutes you get to one of the major hubs in Berlin: Alexanderplatz.

Breakfast: very good, nice variety, good quality, fresh, ...

Room: a bit small but functional, very clean, illuminated.

Bed: comfortable, good pillows, ...

Staff: very competent

in summary: book it now!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Nomade_On_Earth
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Front Office Shiftleader at Hotel Indigo Berlin – Centre Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear guest,
thank you very much for your review.
I am pleased to see that your overall experience was positive.
Maybe for a future stay a deluxe room would be a suitable alternative as they are more spacious.
It would be great to have you staying with us again in the near future.
Maria Mosny

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Indigo Berlin Alexanderplatz in Mitte for 3 nights and were very impressed. We found this was the ideal city area for us, modern, clean, lots of people, very close to transport incl hop on/off buses.
A tram route runs outside front of hotel and trams start around 4.00am. We could hear them but they didn’t really bother us too much. Perhaps there are quieter rooms.
Great breakfast with lots of choices cost €14.00 per person.
Very cost effective and we’d definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Manager at Hotel Indigo Berlin – Centre Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Andrew,

thank you very much for sharing your review and rating your stay with five stars.
I am pleased to read that you had a good time with us and we could offer everything needed.
I hope that you will visit us again soon.

Jella Binia – Front Office Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The price we were charged for this hotel from hotels.com was included taxes. After the stay we was charged € 9,62 extra in city taxes.
When we arrived at the hotel the receptionist told us to use the parking house next of the hotel because they have agreement with this parking house. I ask the receptionist what about if we took out the car during our stay. This would not be a problem, I just collect the receipts for the Parking and they would refund the cost after the stay. When our stay was finished I gave the receptionist the receipts but then the receptionist didn’t know anything about any arrangements with the parking house, and the hotel wouldn’t’ refund the parking cost as first agreed.
The hotel also tried to charge for a breakfast we haven’t had.
Take care of those surprises.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Berlin – Centre Alexanderplatz, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hi Andreand,

I realize that you have many options when it comes to lodging, and I appreciate you choosing our property.

I am sorry for not making your stay pleasant because of the unexpected charge with the breakfast, and the parking fees. I am sorry that you were also surprised with the tax charges since the reservation was booked through third party. We encourage you to book directly on our website, our call reservations and hotel directly moving forward in order for you get the actual breakdown of charges. All these are properly logged in our corporate offices which becomes a permanent record in our IHG Service for reference. By the way, I appreciate your positive ratings for our rooms and cleanliness.

To make sure that nothing is missed, I also sent you a private message to get more details of your visit to check on this more.

Your loyalty matters, and we would love to continuously serve you in your future travel plans.

Many thanks,

Anne A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great modern quiet hotel excellently located. Slightly odd customer service in that the only one member of staff we came across during our whole stay was the receptionist. Nice treat though for my birthday to be recognised with some surprise cake in the room. Room small but totally adequate, bed starting to show wear and tear. Superb shower and bathroom.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

thank you so much for choosing the Hotel Indigo Berlin Alexanderplatz for your stay and for sharing your feedback with us.

It is great to see that the location was convenient for your needs and that you like the design of our hotel. Thank you as well for highlighting your birthday surprise we prepared for you.

I hope you will visit us again soon.

Jella Binia - Front Office Manager

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We recently arrived back from a 4 night stay at the Hotel Indigo Alexanderplatz in Berlin.
This hotel is an excellent location for sightseeing with shops, restaurants and the local station all at your fingertips.
The Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Tiergarten, cathedral and television tower are all within walking distance although it is well worth investing in a city bus tour.
The hotel staff were very friendly and efficient and helpful if you have any questions.
The rooms are well appointed, modern and clean.
The only point I could make is that the hot food at breakfast was not very hot and the plates were not heated although if you do not eat cooked breakfast this does not apply.

Room tip: There was no hotel noise, we were above the front of the hotel and the only noise was from the trams.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hazel G

Dear Hazel,

thank you very much for your outstanding review.
It is wonderful to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you especially for highlighting the great service our team provided.
It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with out team.
As well I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding the breakfast, which I already forwarded to our Restaurant Manager.

I hope you will choose to stay with us again as well in the near future.

Jella Binia