All reviews tram stops from alexanderplatz alexander platz school kids youth hostel late flight minute walk breakfast included yogurt comfortable rooms would stay again visit berlin cafes sleeping lockers euro german christmas
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here in December 2016 for 3 days with 4 friends while on a Christmas Road Trip in Berlin.

The hotel got a good location in walking distance to Alexanderplatz if you have fresh legs else it is very easy and cheap to take a taxa.

Our room for 5 persons was with great space for everyone.

The daily Breakfast buffet was great and traditional simple hotel breakfast with many options like bread, cakes, yogurt, fresh fruit and great coffee.

Good service 24/7. One night we came home very late in the middle of the night, but the reception was very friendly and served Water for us.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 January 2018

was my first time in the hostel however 4th time for my daughter and I must said is really good, is not like a normal hostel is more like a hotel category and the location is perfect very close to Alexander Platz and you take the M4 tram only 5 stops. I highly recommend it, good in price and breakfast is good.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank Jeannette B
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this ‘hotel’ for one night and it was one of the worst nights ever. The walls are so thin that you can hear everything, people walking on the corridor, people talking etc.
It’s full of school classes so we had a bunch outside making noise at all times of the night . And there was no one from the hotel to complain to.
It’s super ugly and spartan deco is very depressing. A mix between a hospital and jail.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FabiHans
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Visiting Berlin to find a student room for my daughter would have been a total nightmare if the hotel didn't help us by providing a room renewed every night for 5 nights instead of 2.... thank you Matilda and the rest of the staff

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my family of 3 children for four days. The hotel is in a very quite courtyard in an industrial building. The hall is a lofty industrial space very nice and contemporary. Exactly what you expect in Berlin. The room was spacious with 6 bed with very basic furniture but clean. What I would do is to remove the old blue fitted carpet and leave a painted concrete that is more clean and appropriate for this industrial building.
In four tram stops you are in Alexander Plata.

Date of stay: September 2017