Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Life Yoga

Im grateful that i found Anya and her class in Kreuzberg. Its a super relaxed class in an amazing... read more

Reviewed 6 October 2016
Dara M
Beautiful studio, great community

Just a beautiful & warm studio. I feel very welcomed here.. I love Anya's classes, a warm and kind... read more

Reviewed 5 October 2016

from USD 96.60
from USD 64.80
from USD 16.50
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Love this place. I visited this class years ago in their old location and after dropping back into Berlin I'm glad to see they're still going strong! The teachers are always amazing and their new home at the Buddhistisches Tor is just stunning. Now they have 4 different classes every week for all levels and also including a meditation class, for which it is the perfect, relaxing space.. I'll be back next time :)

1  Thank Roocifer
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I took a class within my first week in Berlin and felt very welcomed - the place is well signposted, the temple relaxing, and the instructors are gracious and always happy to talk with you. Recommended!

1  Thank JamesH162016
Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

Anna was a fantastic instructor. Will go again and the room is really nice. Huge ceilings and an oasis of calm in the city..!

1  Thank Mick V
Reviewed 9 February 2015

I had a great experience at this Yoga class last Monday. The Osho studio is absolutely beautiful - large and bright - and the whole atmosphere is very welcoming from the moment you arrive. I'm a bit of a Yoga newbie so I was pleased to see that I was not alone in that! There are people of all levels - lost of beginners enjoying the really clear instruction - and also people who looked a lot more advanced who could move onto more advanced options in the positions. There's a really strong focus on mindfulness, complete breathing and concluded with a deep lying relaxation. I've never felt so relaxed! Highly recommended.

1  Thank Roocifer
Reviewed 7 March 2014

amazing.....special atmosphere..very relaxing I really reccomand it ...about my experince ..absolutelly to repet