ONE80 Hostels Berlin
USD 130
USD 192
USD 180
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 206/night.

USD 99
USD 92
USD 70
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 78/night.

USD 110
USD 84
Agoda.com
USD 406
USD 335
1,521 results
All reviewsbar crawlphoto boothbed dormyoung peopleprivate bathroomperson roomalexander platzplug socketsalexanderplatz stationthe free walking tourstayed here for two nightskey cardclean roomslocation is greataround the cornerfew minutes walktv tower
Reviewed 11 November 2017

The location is just perfect, a short walk to Alexanderplatz- a major transportation and commercial hub in the city. Some attractions are just a few minutes walk away. I booked for 2 nights in a dorm room, the room had a huge glass window offering a metropolitan view. Each room have 1 toilet and 1 toilet and bath. Lockers were rather small or could just fit important things such as laptops and documents. The staff were friendly and helpful. The beds were extra comfortable and it's hard to leave when you wake up. However, the pillows are rather small. Wifi was a bit frustrating as its performance intermittently lags so bad that I needed to go down to the lobby several instances. Evenings can be rowdy specially during happy hours as there is a bar/ restaurant in the ground floor which is open to the public. There are activities such as biking/ walking tours and pub crawls, however, since it is a huge hostel, not everyone knows about this or maybe they just don't take notice and miss these, so not everyone can join. Maybe such information can also be given upon check in.Then again, it's a huge hostel, so don't expect that you'll get to make friends or easily connect with someone. On the first night, I was sitting in the busy lobby trying to get internet to send several mails when I realised that the people around me were actually waiting for the pub crawl, I could've joined if I was aware of it. Check out time came and I needed to leave my bag in the baggage room. I had to go to the basement and walk towards a parking lot or whatever to go to another room where all the secured, code locked lockers are. Overall, the staff never lacked friendliness, sleep comfort is superb. Cleanliness was spot on. I was just anxious that I didn't get to connect much with other guests except for 3 people in my room.

Room Tip: Look at the chalk board near the entrance for activities or offers
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank iamglobalboy
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Front Office Manager at ONE80 Hostels Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for taking time to rate your stay in our hostel. It is great to see that you had a comfortable sleep.That you had connection problems with the wifi, I passed on to our technical director.We are pleased that you were satisfied with our service, I gladly pass this on to the whole team. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back for another great stay. Kind regards, Toni

Reviewed 27 October 2017

This was a pretty good hostel, it was clean and the facilities were good. Its what you need but nothing extra. I didnt like that I had to make my own bed but whatever. Also the pub crawl was just decent. Theres a bar there so thats cool, and I liked the staff

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank wanderingballer09
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Leiter Gästebetreuung at ONE80 Hostels Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hostel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here 6 days with my friend. I had never stayed in a hostel or a shared room before, but this was a good experience. This hostel is clean, staff is great and it's easy to meet new people here. Location is also great, public transport being so close. Also many shops close.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Leiter Gästebetreuung at ONE80 Hostels Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you for taking time to rate your stay in our hostel. It is great to see that you had a comfortable sleep and you enjoyed the food served in our restaurant. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back for another great stay. Kind regards, Veronika

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve a had a incredible experience in One80 Hostel, the build is completely new and beautiful. Inside the bedroom have toilet and shower separated and lockers. Localized in city Centre AlexanderPlatz and near the sightseeing points,

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I read a lot of reviews about this place and thought it was good. First of all, it's so overpriced for what you get - we stayed in a 6 bed dorm and the rooms were cramped and dirty. We changed rooms one time and when we came to the next room the beds we were supposed to sleep in was not made/cleaned even though there had been noone sleeping in those places for the last days according to staff. Seems like they don't have it under control. We asked twice to get our beds cleaned but nothing happend. You have to make your bed yourselt which I think is bad when you pay around 25 euro for a bed/night. The common space was crappy, dirty, no atmosphere and there wasn't anything "extra" lika a nice backyard, pool table or something similar. The location is close to Alexanderplatz which is good for transport - but the U- and S-bahn can take you all over Berlin easy so you don't really need to stay this close to this transport hub. The neighbourhood was just weird with old empty apartment blocks, big streets and soulless skyskrapers. There is nothing to do really and nothing to see in this area, you´re much better of in areas such as Kreuzberg or nearby Kollowitzkeiz/Prenzlauer Berg!

WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL TO ANYONE!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Leiter Gästebetreuung at ONE80 Hostels Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. While I am pleased with the good comments, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. At the Alexanderplatz you will find the TV Tower, the Rote Rathaus with the neptune fontain. Next to the Alexanderplatz is the Berlin Castle and the museums Island. Along the street is the Brandenburg gate, which ist one of the most famos building in Berlin. For your rest of all that Sightseeing you can enjoy a cool drink in our courdyard.
I am sorry for the shortcomings you have experienced during your stay with us. It is not enough for us to be just good, we want to be exceptional and even though we could not fulfill your expectations this time, we will continue our work to improve all our services.