1,555 results
All reviewsbar crawlphoto boothyoung peoplealexander platzprivate bathroombed roomplug socketsalexanderplatz stationthe free walking tourkey cardclean roomslocation is greataround the cornerfew minutes walktv towerpublic transportlockers
Reviewed 27 October 2017

This was a pretty good hostel, it was clean and the facilities were good. Its what you need but nothing extra. I didnt like that I had to make my own bed but whatever. Also the pub crawl was just decent. Theres a bar there so thats cool, and I liked the staff

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank wanderingballer09
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Leiter Gästebetreuung at ONE80 Hostels Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hostel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here 6 days with my friend. I had never stayed in a hostel or a shared room before, but this was a good experience. This hostel is clean, staff is great and it's easy to meet new people here. Location is also great, public transport being so close. Also many shops close.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Leiter Gästebetreuung at ONE80 Hostels Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you for taking time to rate your stay in our hostel. It is great to see that you had a comfortable sleep and you enjoyed the food served in our restaurant. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back for another great stay. Kind regards, Veronika

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve a had a incredible experience in One80 Hostel, the build is completely new and beautiful. Inside the bedroom have toilet and shower separated and lockers. Localized in city Centre AlexanderPlatz and near the sightseeing points,

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I read a lot of reviews about this place and thought it was good. First of all, it's so overpriced for what you get - we stayed in a 6 bed dorm and the rooms were cramped and dirty. We changed rooms one time and when we came to the next room the beds we were supposed to sleep in was not made/cleaned even though there had been noone sleeping in those places for the last days according to staff. Seems like they don't have it under control. We asked twice to get our beds cleaned but nothing happend. You have to make your bed yourselt which I think is bad when you pay around 25 euro for a bed/night. The common space was crappy, dirty, no atmosphere and there wasn't anything "extra" lika a nice backyard, pool table or something similar. The location is close to Alexanderplatz which is good for transport - but the U- and S-bahn can take you all over Berlin easy so you don't really need to stay this close to this transport hub. The neighbourhood was just weird with old empty apartment blocks, big streets and soulless skyskrapers. There is nothing to do really and nothing to see in this area, you´re much better of in areas such as Kreuzberg or nearby Kollowitzkeiz/Prenzlauer Berg!

WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL TO ANYONE!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Leiter Gästebetreuung at ONE80 Hostels Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. While I am pleased with the good comments, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. At the Alexanderplatz you will find the TV Tower, the Rote Rathaus with the neptune fontain. Next to the Alexanderplatz is the Berlin Castle and the museums Island. Along the street is the Brandenburg gate, which ist one of the most famos building in Berlin. For your rest of all that Sightseeing you can enjoy a cool drink in our courdyard.
I am sorry for the shortcomings you have experienced during your stay with us. It is not enough for us to be just good, we want to be exceptional and even though we could not fulfill your expectations this time, we will continue our work to improve all our services.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Cheap and modern place. Very close to the city centre and public transport links etc. Stayed here for 5 nights in a 6 person dorm with my mates. Only really used this place to sleep as we were out a lot. Shared showers were a bit weird, but nothing too bad.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Azure-Hotels-Berlin, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at ONE80 Hostels Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017