See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I had spent one just bone night at this hotel. Hotel is situated near the station but make sure to have map printed or mobile phone with you to find it. Rooms quite basic but clean, showers are in the room, shared toilets on the floors but also clean. Really good German breakfast, crispy bread rolls, eggs, cold meats and cheeses. Nice staff

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in, and I guess the importance of the management has a lot to say in that matter. Room was clean, beds great and so was the bathroom. Breakfast is nothing fancy, but everything is good for the low prize. I too liked the old style of the hotel. Lush and green place outside to sit for breakfast if you want. Situated in "quiet" place in Wedding. Only complaint was occasional noise from people in backyard and screaming child, at the point one considered calling social services. But seriously recommendable hotel

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2017

The room was lovely, large and spacious. BUT they were having work done outside our window and there was scaffolding so in the morning we had a workman wake us up by literally popping his head into our window to let us know he was painting outside. NOT COOL. Also, this place is NOT in the Mitte District. Do NOT stay here if you want to be in the Mitte District. Luckly we were close to 2 different train stops. Also this place is heavily Christian. We are not. There are pamphlets in the lobby telling you why you need Jesus in your life. We do NOT subscribe to this. Their breakfast was pretty much just continental. They have soft boiled eggs, but that's it as far as protein goes. Again,mixed feelings. It was not what we wanted,but it was ok in the end,.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelGrafPueckler, Front Office Manager at Hotel Graf Pueckler, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for your review. We are very sorry for the experience you made with workers and construction work. Unfortunately, it is getting necessary.
Please notice that the hotel is located in the district Mitte. Mitte is divided into 3 sub-districts. Wedding/Gesundbrunnen is one of them. So it is "Mitte". "Mitte" is one of three districts of "Großbezirk Mitte".
Concerning to "heavily Christian" - well, the Hotel Graf Pückler is a Christian hotel. Mr. Eduard von Pückler - the eponym of that house was a convinced Christian and co-founder of the first CVJM (Y.M.C.A) in Berlin.
But anyway thanks for staying at our hotel. We hope you enjoyed Berlin as much as you could.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

For a low price, it was excellent. It cannot be compared to a much more costly hotel, but I found the hotel tidy and reasonably clean. No noise from other rooms or traffic, and free public parking at least on the Sunday that I stayed.

It's not been renovated in this century, so things look a bit dated - and room sofa was a bit worn - but that's fully acceptable for the price I paid. I don't mind returning to this hotel. Had WiFi in all places I tried in the hotel.

Breakfast was good, not a big selection as there were not that many guests. Cereals and bread etc was available.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2016

This hotel was bit old, the room was very simple but I had a nice stay here. The hotel staff was very friendly and welcoming! The breakfast inclued and it was a basic breakfast for what you need in the Morning. I had a single room without own toilet but with shower and sink in my room. The toilet was at the corridore close to the room and very clean. The room was very simple furnished but had all I needed for few days stay. It was quiet in the hotel all the time.
The hotel is located close to underground and metro stop, so it's easy to get anywhere you want. If you are not afraid a little older style I can recommend this.

Date of stay: May 2016