“Perfection”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went to Luardi this evening and it is now my favourite restaurant. Not only were the staff lovely, the wine was sensational and the pizza was 10/10, but the prices are fantastic. I have been to Italy many times and I can honestly say that Luardi really does make true Italian pizza. I had the Pizza Luardi and it is definitely the best meal I've ever had. Wear stretchy clothes because you get generous portions!
The Folar Lugana wine was light, fruity and very smooth and the coffee was to die for...I even ate the roasted coffee beans that decorated my latte macchiato and they were delicious. A bespectacled waiter made my coffee and it was perfection in a glass. I can't imagine a better place to have a meal. DO NOT MISS LUARDI!!

Ich war heute Abend in Luardi und es ist jetzt mein Lieblingsrestaurant. Nicht nur war das Personal sehr nett, der Wein war luxuriös und die Pizza war köstlich, aber die Preise sind fantastisch. Ich war schon oft in Italien und Luardi macht echte italienische Pizza. Ich hatte die Pizza Luardi und es war außergewöhnlich. Der Folar Lugana Wein war leicht, fruchtig und sehr weich und der Kaffee... Gott in Himmel, der Kaffee! Ein Kellner machte meinen Latte Macchiato und es war Perfektion in einem Glas. Ich kann mir keinen besseren Ort zum Essen vorstellen.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,166)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We loved the food here. The portions were massive and the quality of the pasta and pizza dishes were fabulous. The waiters were helpful and friendly and helped to make our evening really relaxed. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

There is not much to say, but just highly recommending to GO. Wonderful kind service, amazing food and atmosphere. Yes, when it gets busy, you do need to wait a bit and yet with such a popular place it is NO wonder. The serves are constantly rushing around, checking on guests, welcoming someone or serving food.
Truly an AMAZING PLACE!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

food is great!! I had pasta carbonara and my friend has risotto tutti del mare. Her risotto was packed with all sorts of seafood and my plate of carbonara was more than I could eat! We lived in Sicily for over 5 years .... this compares favorably with places we frequented there. Servers don't hover over you ... give you space and privacy, so it may take a while to get their attention. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We discover this place wandering around the streets of Berlin. It smelled so good from the outside we decide to give it a try. The place is very lively, the staff is friendly and italian. The food was really good and the pizzas truly excellent ! We had a very good time.