1,338 results
All reviews bar downstairs own brewery shared facilities bed dorm tram stop top floor young people location is great prenzlauer berg buffet breakfast bars and restaurants visiting berlin yogurt lockers apartment euro hallway
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The exterior and the reception area sets you up for a fall as it's quirky and this just isn't carried through the whole hostel.

We stayed in a private double room. Bed was comfy and the hostel wasn't noisy at all but there was no AC just a dusty fan that didn't do much. I'm sure this isn't an issue if you're visiting in February but it was a bit of a nightmare when visiting in August.

We are currently on an interail trip and have deliberately booked private rooms and in every place we have also had a private bathroom. In this hostel we had to share a bathroom which was fine but we weren't aware of this until we arrived so if you're wanting private room with bathroom don't stay here.

The bed was comfy and the bed was a good size.

Sandwiches in the cafe were nice and they do all you can eat breakfast for €5. I think if you're wanting the dorm experience definitely stay here but if you're travelling in a couple as we are there's probably better hostels you can stay in.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

+Clean
+big rooms
+shower area
+5 euro breakfast

-no common area to meet people, play beer pong/foosball/pool etc
-big rooms are almost a disadvantage, I would NOT recommend staying in the 8 person if you want ANY sleep
-mattress parts of it I thought I was going to fall through, very springy and thin

With a group of friends this is probably a good place to stay, travelling solo I would look somewhere closer to Alexanderplatz with a better common area

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The hostel was lovely to stay on whilst on trip to berlin, the rooms were well sized for our group and the service was good, the tours offered from the hotel was also great. The coffe bar was good for breakfast with plenty to choose from the options available.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Such a modern hostel, feels like a hotel. Our room was comfortable with a safe - shared showers and bathrooms were modern and clean. The cafe downstairs is very trendy with a simple but tasty breakfast. We took the tour that was advertised in the hotel and it was brilliant,walking around the city.

Best part was the bar downstairs where they have their own beers brewed on site. Great place to start a night out.

Highly recommend.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Located in a great part of Berlin around the Mitte area - surrounded by plenty of shops and restaurants with trams at your doorstep. Rooms are OK - plenty of space, though I didn't find the decor inviting, and would have preferred a private bathroom. The toilets in my wing were out of order the whole time I stayed there, so I had to walk down a long corridor to reach the nearest toilet which wasn't fun late at night or early morning. There's a comfortable lounge area in the lobby to hang out if you don't want to spend time in your room, and a small brewery downstairs if you're looking for something social. A reasonably good hostel though I might not stay here again personally.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo