USD 103
USD 84
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

USD 176
USD 154
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Hackescher Markt(Berlin)(Great Value!)
USD 124
USD 109
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 144/night.

USD 129
USD 118
Mercure
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 155/night.

USD 125
USD 84
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

USD 136
USD 115
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 176/night.

USD 105
USD 89
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 130/night.

Select Hotel Berlin The Wall(Berlin)(Great Value!)
USD 151
USD 95
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 134/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
USD 412
USD 329
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 370/night.

USD 252
USD 245
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 394/night.

2,564 results
All reviewscheckpoint charliegreat locationcheck point charlieleipziger strassewalking distancearound the cornercentral locationfree wifibusy roadbusiness tripjunior suiteexcellent breakfastrooms are modernunter den lindenchristmas marketminute walkshort break
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

From the time we walked into the hotel, till the time we left, the service was exceptional. Front of house and guest relation manager, David Regensburger went beyond the norm. Our flights to Salzburg were cancelled last minute and David spent over two hours resolving the issue for us. We couldn’t have asked for a better hotel whilst our stay in Berlin.

Stayed: April 2018
David R, Leiter Gästebetreuung at NH Collection Berlin Mitte am Checkpoint Charlie, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Pommyleo01,

thank you very much for taking your time writing a review regarding your stay at our NH Collection.

I am pleased by your kind words.

It was really a pleasure for me to help you!

And if I had the chance I would do it again.

Kind regards from Berlin,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I have just returned home today after a spontaneous overnight visit to Berlin. I was prompted by receiving an unbelievable offer from Frankfurt where I live for flights to Berlin. Being retired allows me to be spontaneous.
I didn’t bother to book a hotel before I left as I knew that I’d find a bed somewhere.
The taxi from the airport (Berlin Tegel) took me quickly to Checkpoint Charlie where I set of in search of a bed for the night. So leaving the American Sector my walk took towards the Leipzigerstr.were The first hotel I saw was the NH Collection so I went in and booked a room for the night.
A lovely and charming young lady explained my available options. She offered me a choice of a standard room or a premier room, the major difference being the price and the fact that it faced the inner courtyard, apparently that’s quieter. I elected to take the standard room which for an overnight stop was more than adequate.
The room itself (418) was very clean, light and bright with two beds pushed together. A large screen TV, free WIFI throughout the hotel and a total of four electric outlets for all of your gadgets. The room was not carpeted but laminated except for the bathroom wich is tiled.
So now the bathroom, the only place where I had an issue.
The bath is small and the bottom was totally smooth and like ice to stand in. You also need to be in the bath to turn the taps on. I mentioned they to the reception as I checked out. They told me that there should have been a bath mat, Ph well.
As far as the bathroom’s other idiosyncrasies are concerned, those are design issues and unlikely to be changed anytime soon.
So, the bottom line. I had a good nights sleep, survived the bathroom, would I stay there gain yes I would but for no more than a long weekend.
The hotel is well situated, great downtown location and another plus in Berlin is that taxis are cheap.
Hope this helps.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
David R, Leiter Gästebetreuung at NH Collection Berlin Mitte am Checkpoint Charlie, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Ian W,

We are very grateful that you have chosen the NH Collection Berlin Mitte for your visit in Berlin. Thank you very much that you have taken your time to share your experiences with us.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed our room and the location so much. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience, I am very sorry that your bath was te small. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your stay and give us a second chance to improve your impression next time with a bath mat.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Lovely staff welcomed us to the hotel and gave us lots of tips to visit the city of Berlin. The room we stayed in was modern and spacious too. Slight negative was we had 2 single beds put together when we expected a double bed having booked a 'superior room'. The bar is worth a visit in the late evening with a great range of local and international drinks. However the dinner service at the restaurant was painfully slow and put me of dining again there. Worth staying here as it has a great location for many of the city sights and with the metro station 2 minutes away you can see the city very easily!

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
David R, Leiter Gästebetreuung at NH Collection Berlin Mitte am Checkpoint Charlie, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Jwas2013,

thank you very much that you have taken your time to share your experiences with us and gave us such a nice feedback

Our reception staff will be pleased to offer you a room with a king size bed for your next stay.

Please just ask us during check-in.

If there is anything we may assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time directly.

We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed here in March for a long 'birthday' weekend. The hotel is very well placed for all the attractions and just off the Friedrichstrasse, a main shopping area. Our room was lovely and a good size with a very comfortable and massive bed, and lovely complimentary toiletries in the bathroom. (And the hairdryer provided in the bathroom was a good one and not the old 'hose' type without a nozzle) There is ample hanging space in the wardrobe, a safe, and teas and coffees as well as a mini bar although we didn't use it. The only 'negative' is that our room faced onto the street and so you get quite a bit of noise from traffic and emergency vehicles passing during the night.
The bar downstairs is very comfortable and we ate in there the first night we arrived and the club sandwiches which we had were very good.
A comfortable Reception area provides water, apples, gummy bear sweets (!) that you can help yourself to and the staff are all lovely and very welcoming and efficient.
But the highlight of their service to us cannot be missed off - whether the cleaning staff reported back that there were birthday cards in our bedroom, or whether they realised it from our passport info, I don't know, but on the evening of my boyfriend's 'BIG' birthday (on the Sunday) when we got back to our room there was the most gorgeous birthday cake sitting waiting for us !!! For that alone this hotel gets 11+ out of 10 from me ! We were incredibly touched at the very kind gesture and it is gestures like that which make a place memorable and we certainly will never forget our great stay at this hotel in Berlin. Thank you so very much :-)

Dear Mrs. Judephf,

WOW - what should we say more???

Many many thanks for your wonderful review regarding your stay with us.

We are very glad that you enjoyed our birthday surprise and we will forward your comment to our staff.

It was an honor for us to have you as our guests and we are really looking forward to welcome you soon again here in Berlin.

Kind regards and all the best from the entire Team,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Arrived at hotel about 2.30. Check in very quick and easy. Good size room. A little tender loving care needed but overall good.Nice bathroom and amenities.Comfortable beds and pillows.
Had the breakfast booked and plenty of choice. Fruit juices,cereal,cold ham and cheese yogurt,fruit and cooked breakfast available.
No rush with checkout on our day of departure.
The hotel is close to all the main tourist attractions.
Overall a good hotel.

Room Tip: rooms not facing the street very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
David R, Leiter Gästebetreuung at NH Collection Berlin Mitte am Checkpoint Charlie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Mr. Anthony K,

If there is anything we may assist you with in the future please do not hesitate to contact us at any time directly.

We hope to see you soon again.