“Asian Restaurant”

Ranked #3,136 of 9,674 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Moabit
Neighbourhood: Moabit
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Had dinner here twice, I tried different things from the menu, and I have to admit, that I liked everything I had so far. I will visit again for sure.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 18 October 2016

A small Vietnamese restaurant in the Huttenstraße in between the numerous of Lebanese restaurants is called Fam. Dang. Let me tell you this: with pleasure I go eat there. As I live just around the corner and have been to Thailand and Vietnam for a backpack tour, I like the Asian food style. Only a few tables in and outside are available. Inside a huge picture of the Ha Long Bay fills an entire wall. It reminds me of the fun and great tour of meeting new and interesting people, seeing the beautiful nature and reading and seeing remains of a heavy political past of this country. Ok, enough of that: back to the food! Lots of different choices: a small booklet contains the dishes with chicken, beef, duck and vegetarian ones. What I can recommend: The Bo Sut Curry. Yes that is it for me! A great dish with a lot of beef, a lot of vegetables and rice, all together with a great curry sauce in a big beautiful bowl for good price. You get a free tea with that as well. With all dishes that is. Friendly staff, small little neat place. Go there!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 5 May 2016

We came across this restaurant and decided to give it a try. We certainly weren't disappointed as the food was amazing and good value. A word of warning - no credit cards, cash only.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Lizaloub36
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Having traveled to Vietnam 2 years ago I rarely go to a Vietnamese cafe because I usually am disappointed.
But this place is good.
They have Saigon beer and a good choice of phô and other dishes.
If you want something unique and not your average Berlin diner I would go here!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

In this neighborhood almost no Asian restaurant. But I found this vietnamese restaurant completely packed by locals at lunch time.
Fast and friendly service. And money wise a very good deal. Big bowls for the soups and not smaller ones for the other dishes!
My duck Kross was not excellent but the vegetables were. Combined with the tea, i paid just moře than 10€. But service was excellent.
I think It was a mistake to go for the most expensive dish. But all the others sticked to the normal price range. I bet they eat there every day and not without reason.