A year passed by, and me and my wife have returned to Berlin (after a trip to the Black forest), and to the Pullman hotel.
The hotel was very busy as it was Easter weekend, but nonetheless it has remained a great hotel, with comfortable room and a bed (I want it in my bedroom!), staff was very lovely and helpful, breakfast was yummy and all in all this hotel rocks! Keep up with the good job!
We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof welcomes you in the centre of the metropolis. Experience the special ambiance of our prestigious hotel with 383 elegant rooms and 18 modern function rooms. Relax in our exclusive Aqua Spa, the biggest indoor hotel pool in Berlin, or enjoy regional and Mediterranean treats. Tourists and business guests both appreciate the location close to the Kurfurstendamm, 3 to 5 km from the central railway station and the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Hotels.com, ACCOR, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Schweizerhof
- Sofitel Berlin