1,038 results
All reviews free shuttle an early flight shuttle service information desk rental car on demand stayed here for one night convenient location accor buses
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Had a 6:30 AM flight to the states and chose Mercure Tegel mainly for the location and my experience at Schiphol Mercure. Great place to stay, courteous and efficient staff; good restaurant. A nice business travelers hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Mercure Hotels
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Snappy, rushed check in at 7.30pm despite no queue behind me. Room carpet was filthy. No robes or slippers provided. Two really skinny, worn towels. Called to order room service pasta. Was told it’d be over an hour. I had no other choice being stuck at an airport hotel so of course I said ok. Pillows were lumpy so much that the lumps blocked your nose and mouth when lying on it! Noise from other rooms all night. Sign showing how to turn shower on but no explanation to get water from rose so I had to sit in bottom of shower to wash my hair, face and body under the tap part!!! Terse check out at 4.45am and he didn’t bother to ask how everything was. Shuttle driver didn’t ask what airline so I was dropped at opposite end of terminal to BA. Never again. Waste of $170!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Our flight was cancelled and our only available flight was 4 days later, so the airline put us up in this hotel. The hotel itself was very nice. The staff were great and very helpful. The room was kept very clean and tidy. The rooms are completely soundproofed, I forgot I was beside the airport. The breakfast was really nice, was a continental breakfast with a lot of options. The restaurant was excellent, the waiters were really nice and the food was delicious!
The hotel runs a free shuttle bus service to and from Tegel Airport, which leaves you at the main entrance beside the bus terminals, so easy access to and from the city centre.
Overall a really lovely hotel, would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Accor hotel close to tegel. Definitely try to get the shuttle from the airport. Cabbies get pissed because the fare is low.

Hotel is clean. Not much luxury. Staff is very, very good however. I had a reservation, but a lot of guests had their flights cancelled and I saw them go above and beyond to help them.

Room tip: Upper floor
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Clean, safe, three minute shuttle to and from Tegel Airport. Rooms are clean, modern, shower area is very small and you end up with water everywhere, one two towels in the room BTW. Comfortable hotel bar and lounge area. Food in the restaurant was excellent, I was pleasantly surprised. Overall good value.

Room tip: Request extra towels for your room.
Date of stay: February 2018