“Quick Stop”

Ranked #142 of 401 Coffee & Tea in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 24 January 2016

We stopped to warm up while walking around the city. The coffee was delicious, much better than Starbucks. Their selection of pastries was good and tasted homemade. Would recommend for a quick pick me up.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

the best coffee I have ever had during my whole trip in Germany. Had breadfast there three times and every time it was a good expericence.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Found this little coffee shop on my last day of my visit to Berlin as just up the road from my hotel. Wish I had found it sooner as I would have been a regular!

Given that I don't speak German and tried to order in a mix of German/English, it was lovely that the staff were smiling, helpful and chatted to me in English.

Coffee and cake were lovely and reasonably priced. Would certainly return and recommend as a coffee stop or somewhere for a light lunch or snack.

Free wifi as well when you get a code from the staff.

Reviewed 26 June 2015

Nice little place for a quick coffee and snakc. The sandwiches are good but and they have tasty sweets. The only problem for me was the bathroom; people from the street would enter and use it since there was no control and therefore it wasn´t clean

Reviewed 20 March 2015 via mobile

I am having coffee twice a day, every day.

I have been in Berlin for 10 days.
Half of the places uses a press-a-button machine which is not as good.

This place uses a real professional machine. Moreover they use good beans for espresso.