All reviewsfree candygreat locationhonesty barhuge bednice boutique hotelshower areahackescher marktthe entire hotela lovely staylots of shopsmitte arearooms are smalleuros per personhotel roomalexander platzaround the cornerreception desk
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel, I stayed years ago and found it again when I was back in town. The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and it’s a wonderful part of town!

If I had one thing to recommend to the hotel it would be to have usb plugs in the room, there was one on the tv but it charges really slowly.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2018

The WEINMEISTER Is what i was loking when i was to Berlin for work.Nice room (for the money we spent) and friendly-smiling staff. I recommend it to all of you without second thoughts.I will visit again in my next trip at Berlin

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank david822014
537afom, Manager at The Weinmeister, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear David

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at THE WEINMEISTER! Your feedback is much appreciated and helps us to (re-)evaluate ourselves and our services.

It's lovely to hear that you enjoyed your time in Berlin and especially at our hotel, thank you very much for your praise and your recommendation.

We're looking forward to welcoming you again!

All the best

Reviewed 15 May 2018

This hotel was on my to book list for almost a year .. and its the time to click on book The Weinmeister.

checking in was smooth .. nice front desk was very helpful .. I got to my room .. love the bed .. its huge ... but very comfy to sleep on .. bathrooms are very clean and classic .. the actual toilette is separated from the shower area .. which is something nice and different.

INLOVE with the long windows .. it was the best in the room ... but over all I like it all .. everything needed as basics was there .. there was small issue I had with some noise from the ac but they gave me to another room and all was ok.

At the lobby was a bar called : HONEST BAR .. and its simply you just take any drink you want and you write your name and room number and put it in the box. The idea behind it is just amazing and it just makes you wanna take a drink and pay for it even if you dont want to drink it.

Location is walk able in a way to the center and all the amazing shops .. cafes .. and the so close to Cafe Mitte.

When I checked out, the Manager asked me if everything was ok ... and I pointed few things ... not big deal .. but he thanked me cause everyone says all is perfect and sometimes there is nothing perfect, but what I loved about him: he was listening and thanked me for saying something different than its all PERFECT.

Room Tip: very modern .. great huge bed .. location is very good
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had a fantastic stay at this hotel. Great location, close to Alexanderplatz, with the U-bahn outside and the S-bahn within 5 minutes walk. Easily within walking distance to the central attractions.

Lovely rooms, clean, quiet enough despite the traffic and modern. We had the upgraded room with the bath - would highly recommend if travelling as a couple.

Reception staff were friendly and helpful and always smiling. The artwork in the communal areas was a nice touch too.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Berlin - it was great for us first-timers to be near all of the central attractions.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ScotsSkier
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We visited for three nights. It was our first time in Berlin and we would definitely come back. We got a great deal for one of the large rooms and it is completely worth the money. So spacious and clean. Modern and comfortable. The bed is enormous. The bath is big enough for two people to relax in, which has converted my boyfriend into a bath person now. The shower is incredible. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We absolutely loved everything about the place. So unique and perfectly close to everything you need to visit Berlin.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple