“Nice schnitzel”

Ranked #2,833 of 9,382 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Schöneberg
Neighbourhood: Schöneberg
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Went there to eat qith my family a couple of times. The schnitzel is very nice, beer is great and the waitresses are very kind.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Perhaps it's a bit unfair to rate Romantica. I cant really day if our did was good or not because we didnt get food. Instead we got barely any service at all. Our waiter didnt seem too interested in taking our food orders, or answering our questions.
I will give the one star in the rating to the beer that we did have at the place after 30 minutes of waiting, but the rubbish service made us leave to go elsewhere where we could actually order food

Reviewed 6 October 2017

The food was excellent and the atmosphere was lively. I've been here two times and it has always been packed. This last time was no exception, service was quick although getting the check is the hardest part in any German restaurant. They have an extensive menu, the food is delicious and will definitely go back.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

We called in without prior checking and were warmly w elcomed. The guy was very helpful in explaining the menu and we decided to stay. We really enjoyed our food and I never thought a kate bush album could be a successful soundtrack for anything. There were plenty of people inside and outside. Deserves to be higher in trio advisor rankings.

1  Thank DavidBakewell
Reviewed 8 March 2015

Not sure where the name comes from but the Romantica restaurant is littered with pictures of classic soul singers from the 40's-60s. This was just a quick meal as I was meeting people later it seemed quiet as I looked through the windows and this appealed to me as I spoke zero German and was looking for a simple bite to eat.

The kitchen schnitzel was really good, crisp on the outside then moist inside. Served with a fresh side salad. They serve beer on tap which was all I was looking for.

The waitress was not so friendly or chatty but was proficient in what I needed and spoke perfect English.

I'd return again.