Lowest prices for your stay
USD 147
Expedia.comUSD 146
Trip.comUSD 232
TravelocityUSD 146
2,858 results
All reviews rosenthaler platz u bahn station great shower public transport bars and restaurants four nights visiting berlin brandenburg gate tram germany
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Just home from a very nice 4 night stay, For me the main reason I choose to book here was the close proximity to the U-Bhann station. But this hotel has a lot more on offer than than just that. They offer some nice walking tours (some of these are free!), there are just tons of nice places to eat and drink in this area ( try Royals & Rice) and there are some nice boutique shops within a few mins walk.. much nicer than the usual shopping center stuff. On the Sunday night I was tempted by the Gin & Jazz evening until I found that one of Berlins best Jazz clubs is just down the street (b-Flat) so decided to go there instead (though the cover charge was 14Euro while the music in the hotel was free.). The bar has some nice cocktails on the menu and the staff are quite the mixologist's. Breakfast was nice, but if you want hot food such as scrambled egg or bacon this is extra. The rooms were on the warm side but had a window that opened wide, our room overlooked the Platz so we could hear the trams rumbling past on occassion, but it made for great people watching.

The rooms were very clean and on Easter Sunday we returned to a chocolate bunny, (made me smile). There is a tablet in the room that can be used to order room service or to look into the hotels recommendations. The TV in the room has a good selection of international channels including sky Atlantic and sports, a nice selection of tea and one cup filter coffee. Also provided are an in room safe and organic shampoo and shower gel, and the free WiFi always comes in very handy.

I decided to take a taxi on the last day back to the airport due to not wanting to have to trail bags up and down steps on the underground, I asked at reception how much they thought this would be and was told around 45 E, and a good estimate that was as the fare was just a bit over 43. I used the underground to get to the hotel and it wasn't that difficult. Head to Alexanderplatz, then take line 8 toward Wittenau for two stops... when you exit the train turn to the left hand exit and there should be two exits after the first set of steps. then turn right past the little shop and this should bring you to the hotel door.

I had a lovely stay, If I went back would I stay again? Not sure, but this is probably because I like to try different things, next time I might try something on the East Side

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 30 March 2016

In the heart of Berlin, just 10 meters away from the subway this hotel is fantastic. The staff was very nice and friendly and the room very pleasant. The breakfast doesn't have many options but the quality is great and you can eat until late.

Date of stay: February 2016
1  Thank mariamanuelcardoso
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location, a few meters away from the nearest subway station. The room was very clean and has a good design. The breakfast doesn't have many options but the quality is great and excellent for vegans.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Stayed for three nights in mid-December '15 - had a fantastic time. The room was spacious and very comfortable. Great location for getting around Berlin plus the breakfast was very good too. Staff were extremely helpful and good fun. Would definitely recommend a stay here.

Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Always wanted to visit Berlin to experience the Christmas Markets and I wasn't disappointed ... Christmas in Berlin is simply magical, I have never seen so many twinkling lights .. I booked the Circus Hotel as it was boutique and eclectic and it certainly is .. The place is certainly Germany trendy, staff are so friendly and helpful and the rooms are spotlessly clean, comfortable and enjoyable. I certainly would stay here again.

Room tip: Pay the little bit extra for a suite .. You will love the extra space .. !
Date of stay: December 2015