All reviews tourist information desk waffle maker make your own waffles complimentary breakfast tram stop city view tv tower the breakfast area good size alexander platz minute walk sliding door central location public transport fitness center main road an early flight
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights, since I had a lot of luggage I found the room to be a little small, but the people at the reception helped me and shifted me in a bigger room because they could understand my problem,

The breakfast was very delicious and tasty, and the entire staff was very helpful and sweet throughout the stay,
I just remember 2 names amongst many, Patrick and Antonia, but all the others were also very helpful!

Overall it was a good stay, with clean rooms and good location, just a 7-10 minutes walk from Alexanderplatz .

Recommendation: don’t book for more than 2 people in 1 room, because room sizes are small.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Aman K
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The location is in the heart of it all the bars, shops and restaurants of Alexanderplatz is no more then a few minutes walk away, the train and underground station is five minutes walk away perfect location for all ages!! The hotel is clean and tidy the rooms are a little small but but weren’t an issue, breakfast was good with a lot of options. If I was to moan about anything paying €9 for two espresso coffees from the hotel bar I feel is a little steep other then that will definitely be staying again.

Room Tip: We had a Garden View Room and seemed to be a lot quieter then the City View Room as their is a busy road on that side of the hotel.
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Great hotel in a brilliant central location. Exactly the standards you'd expect from the Hampton by Hilton brand.

Rooms a goods size, very clean, and nice finishing touches. Didn't spend too much time using the hotel facilities but from what I did experience, all the staff were very friendly. Nice atmosphere in the hotel bar and prices not too bad, breakfast buffet was very impressive with a good selection of food which was continuously replinished and kept warm.

Only a 5 minute walk to Alexanderplatz for transport links, the hotel is centrally located but just a few streets away from the action to have a really good balance. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luke H
Reviewed 14 June 2018

We spent two nights here before we moved over to Marriott Courtyard. The Hampton Inn had one of the stiffest, uncomfortable beds I have ever experienced. The room is cramped. I understand this is an urban area and rooms are smaller but there is scant space in the room to have your belongings organized. The bathroom is situated right next to the skimpy closet . There is a sliding door that goes between the bathroom and closet.. You can either have your closet closed or the bathroom door closed , but not both at same time. Honestly for only a little more money we got Junior Suite at the Marriott Courtyard , which was spacious, comfortable,and had a mini refrigerator ... Just wishing I had spent my entire time in Berlin there !!

1  Thank J F
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent stay...... solid 4 stars! A few things you should know. Breakfast is a mad house and you’ll get the basics and some hot items. Better than most Hamptons. Service overall is great and the staff is accommodating. I won’t rehash what others have said but here’s some information I would have liked to have prior to arrival;
If you arrive at the Central station you can take the 8 or 5 tram and it drops you off in front of the hotel. The 8 is a shorter route but both work. Taxi ride was about 12 € plus tip. The area is centrally located. The front desk sells metro passes which are a must to navigate around the city. It’s proximity to Alexanderplatz makes all connections to all points of the city easy. There’s a 24 hour convenience store when you exit and walk to the right around the corner.

Rooms are well appointed but small- A\C works well.
Also there’s a laundromat a block away, if you turn left as you exit. You can take tram 4 and get off on the next stop or it’s easily walkable.

Enjoy!