“Beer and food worth traveling for...”
Review of Brlo Brwhouse

Brlo Brwhouse
Ranked #313 of 9,362 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We found our way here to a corner of Berlin a little off the beaten path and were rewarded with some proper craft beer and very tasty and original food. We tried six beers, some from the Brlo offerings and some guest beers, and a selection of food including the roasted cauliflower, a pastrami sandwich, and the pork belly along with some sides of spinach and one of celery puree with espellette pepper. All was tasty and interesting, and I wish we would have come with a few more people so we could have tried even more. Will definitely be coming back for another visit!

1  Thank ken k

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I was here with my wife for an evening meal. I found the place by researching good real ale venues that serve food. Be in no doubt that this place excels with both.
We arrived in the dark at Brlo, and at to be brutally honest, it looked like we were being dropped off at a dodgy industrial estate. Two yellow jacketed security guards were waiting at the wire gate, whilst the taxi waited - he was also worried we were at the wrong place.
We needn't have worried. The restaurant is situated in the brewery premises and the big friendly security guards welcomed us in and guided us to the door.
Inside, Brlo was packed and buzzing. What a great atmosphere greets you. Be aware, you need to book a table - even midweek - as this is a very popular place.

The ales here are superb, but we were not expecting the food menu. Primarily based on making vegetables the star of the show, you can also order meat dishes. I chose the belly pork, and my wife chose the rib. We added a full vegetable menu to those choices. The result was excellent - really good food, perfectly cooked and delicious.

If I am ever in Berlin again - this will be the no1 defacto place to visit in an evening.

1  Thank ajt_austria
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We didn't have a reservation and the host found us a place in this busy, hip place. The beers were honestly the best we've ever had (try the porter; it's like dessert!) and the menu was great. Loved the vegetarian option of 3 items with added on ribs and chicken. The people that work there are so nice too. This place is TOP!

1  Thank Toni M
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, beer and nice personnel in a cool environment. Also very good prices. I would definitely recommend this place!

1  Thank FridaIsaksson
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I go to Berlin fairly often and this is the best craft brew house I have found. Amazing selection.

The food was pretty good, but not mind blowing. Seems like it would be a great spot to spend an afternoon in the summer

1  Thank BeautySpesh