“Amazing structure”

St. Michael's Church
Reviewed 30 July 2015

Climb all 533 steps on a winding staircase to get to the top. Super impressive views. Of course, the interior at floor level is amazing. But this was a fun and challenging way to burn off a few vacation calories!

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Very close to the Old University, this is a masterpiece. I think this is the nicest church in Würzburg.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Seen a lot of churches on our tour and this rates with the best of them. Nice to take in the splendor without actually having to venture inside. Can't say a lot because of this but the sheer beauty of it is apparent from the outside. Not just another church.

Reviewed 10 August 2012

The church of St. Michael is in the east of the old university. In 1765 it was the foundation for the church today. It is a sight to see. My husband and I have been fortunate to travel around the world and agreed this is one of the most beautiful and ornate churches we have seen.

1  Thank Angelica S
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Beautiful place. centrally located. Beautiful artwork. My 5 year old enjoyed seeing the church. Nice to see such beautiful places so close to my home. We will surely be back to visit sometime.