Augsburger Hof(Augsburg)
USD 115
USD 122
USD 93
  • Breakfast included
City Hotel Ost am Ko(Augsburg)
USD 104
USD 221
USD 159
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 201/night.

USD 142
USD 109
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Uebernacht HostelHotelHome(Augsburg)(Great Value!)
USD 63
Slamba - Hostel Augsburg(Augsburg)(Great Value!)
USD 64
USD 62
USD 99
USD 85
Dom Hotel(Augsburg)
USD 104
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Budget Augsburg City(Augsburg)(Great Value!)
USD 67
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I went to Augsburg on a business trip and looked for a good deal hotel. I arrived well past midnight so they left the room key in a deposit box. I was surprised not to find a regular hotel: my room was in a building opposite reception on 3rd or 4th floor without elevator and the room was quite close. Breakfast a bit expensive.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Its a very good choice for a quick stay in the city. Cheap, with a few parking places (costs 5 euro). Nice , simple room in a very good position. just a few minutes walking distance from the center.Reception very helpful. Plus: tv in the bathroom!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

The lady in reception was very friendly and informative. She gave us a small but useful city map and took time to point out some interesting places around the area. WIFI signal is very good throughout the compound. Since we were traveling by a rented car, 5 euro per night parking fee was a bargain. But be warned for those traveling by car, please arrive early (not after 5 pm.) as there are limited parking space (10-12 parking space). Hotel is in range of walking distance to the city attractions, so I recommend park your car and walk to explore the city. Overall, we were very satisfied with the hotel in term of value for money.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2016

stayed here for the Christmas market. the hotel is better than average but not plush. I stayed with Mrs P and two friends. we were in the annex opposite the hotel reception, other reviewers mention noise from the street from the passing trams, although I heard them I didn't find them any trouble, the street itself is quite quiet with little passing traffic or pedestrians. The Hotel is roughly 5-10 minute walk to the town square, first appearances of the neighbourhood are that the hotel is not in the desirable part of town but neither me nor Mrs P nor our two female friends felt unsafe.
Our twin rooms were typical functional German with en suite toilet and shower, I found the cleanliness of the room to a good standard with daily maid service. We were on the first floor, there are no lifts so guests with limited mobility might struggle.
Breakfast is served in the main part of the hotel, across the small car park, breakfast cost five euros daily per person and consisted of cereals, yoghurts, cold meats and cheeses, bread etc..... very typical continental. I found the breakfast ample for my needs. the coffee machine makes excellent coffee. There is no bar in the hotel which I was disappointed about.
there is a nearby German bar called Charleys Treff, this bar looks quite intimidating at first glance but I found a warm welcome inside, especially from the log burning stove. This bar only opens from late afternoon . Another nearby bar is worth checking out if you are a beer fan, this is called The Drunken Monkey, with a large selection of beers for your enjoyment, both bars are on the same street as the hotel as you walk towards the town centre and both are reasonably priced. I'm sure there are other bars but these suited my needs perfectly.
I couldn't find many German restaurants in town and I suggest you research and pre book before you visit as the German restaurants fill up at the weekend, there are plenty Greek Italian and Turkish though.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Needed a room for three adults for one night. Was referred by the city tourism office. Good central location and easy to walk to the city center and right across the street from the Fuggeri. Great rate and a good breakfast was included. Our room was in the building across from the reception and was on the third floor. Very clean, plenty of room for the three of us, included our own bathroom. Nice and quiet, comfortable budget hotel with wi-fi and TV. Nothing special, but absolutely met our need.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family