“Just perfect!”

Ranked #229 of 1,181 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2015

A little restaurant that my husband (who is Japanese) and I found looking at the reviews. Everything was just perfect: excellent food, very nice people, a great location and a nice atmosphere with lanterns reminding us the Japanese omatsuri (festivals). We were pleasantly surprised to find such authentic Japanese food in Nuremberg. Try the maki (impressive variety), ebi-mayo (battered shrimp sauted in mayonnaise) and the rest. If you want to try a real good sake, try the Urakasumi (junmai = made of fermented rice, no industrial alcohol added) but asked if it is cool (out of the fridge). My husband (who I consider as a "gourmet" like most Japanese) said he had a fantastic time. The price was very reasonable. A place to recommend.

2  Thank agficot

Reviewed 16 August 2015

If you are a Sushi lover or you like Japanese food - this is the place to go! Nice terrace, fantastic food and a good selection of Sushi. Weekly changes on the menu. Better ask in advance - reservation preferred.

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

Great sushi, and there are very good alternatives for the non-sushi lovers. I had the Gyu steak, and it was terrific.
Service is very friendly. As it is a small place, reservation is recommended. Parking is horrible.

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Based on Trip advisor, I visited here. But I was very disappointed. I'm Asian, so maybe my expectation is higher than average. But the only thing I was satisfied was karaage. Sushi's rice was dry and tempura was not well fried. Never visit again!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

For the second time i need to explain all the qualities of Haru.

Very good sushi, little restaurant with good service and too friendly staff.

Try it!