“Wished to find a local coffee”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #12 of 32 Coffee & Tea in Nuremberg
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Altstadt - St. Lorenz
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Wherever I travel, I insist to taste the local food and everything local to feel the country that I'm visiting. After having my dinner, I was starving for a cup of coffee. I found this branch of Starbucks near the restaurant. We entered to relax and have some coffee and dessert. As usual everywhere, same standard of Starbucks starting from the interior to coffee options and taste. They keep the same standard everywhere worldwide.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I went there for a coffee and to hide from the rail, busy but kept the accepted standard, and it's ok.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Stopped in quickly to pick up a Nuremburg mug to add to my collection. This was a typical Starbucks -- hopping, too, which is always a good sign. Plenty of indoor and outdoor seating (for people watching). Good service and friendly, busy staff! Great location, too!!

Reviewed 24 December 2015

Made the mistake of stopping here for a coffee heavens known why. Germany has so many good coffee houses never again

Reviewed 27 October 2015

As usual, the coffee is great here and the still offer lots of sweet treats and pumpkin spice latte... my favorite!