“It was ok”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Altstadt - St. Sebald
Reviewed 26 June 2017

My wife and I had dinner here last night and found the service and starters to be excellent, but the main courses were less than awe inspiring for a french restaurant.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

We arrived at the restaurant early on a Tuesday evening without a reservation however space was found for us and we were made to feel very welcome. We started with the onion soup, which was superb but the highlight was the chateaubriand - truly wonderful. The atmosphere of the restaurant was just right, busy and vibrant, the service was excellent, overall a thoroughly enjoyable experience, we will definitely be going back for more.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

I was there with a group on business (10) so I may have been a tad critical of the slow service. The food is wonderful, staff knowledgeable and the cozy setting is just lovely. I wish my husband had been there :). When you make reservations, ask for the top floor, it's a little more roomy and you won't get pinned in at the tables that are kinda crammed into the nooks and crannies of the restaurant.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Yes, go here for dinner. You won't be disappointed. I love this restaurant. The inside is lovely, with exposed beams, in a very old building that takes you back in time. The food is lovely, and the service is really great.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

A very nice smaller restaurant with very good food. We tryed the fillet de bouef and salmon and they were all cooked to perfection. The side order we took were also very tasteful, ratatouille, gratine and rice. Enjoyful service, but do not be in a hurrry, it is not the sort of place. It is simply a very nice place.