All reviews definitely stay here again svetlana kitchenette cleanliness reception
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

These apartments are really nice and well manage by the owners/family.
Every person we have met at the reception was very nice, accomodating and well informed.

My father and I stayed 3 nights in apartment n. 201. We were really impressed. The apartment is very well equipped and spacious for the price.

I defenetely recommend this apartments to everyone!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Svetlana and the gentleman in the reception were perfect, helpful and friendly. Rooms are very handy, the only concern was that shower is too small for big people! I like the simplicity (what I am looking for on a business trip), cleanliness, adjustable heaters. Small kitchen had everything you may need to cook a two-three course meal. Great home to stay.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Mrs Falk was very welcoming and helpful, answering all queries, telling us about nearby places to eat, ordering taxis etc.The hotel only offers check in between 4 and 8pm but they were happy to wait for me until about 8:45 with no extra charge....
The rooms were perfectly clean and nicely furnished. The wifi was perfect in my colleagues room but dropped off for a few minutes here and there in mine....
Great location for the Messe/show hall, only 10 minutes by taxi.
Will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve been there with a friend for the WE. The accomodation was great! The staff so kind, friendly and efficient! Our room was clean, tidy and very comfortable. We appreciated everything, we surely recommend it! :)

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Theses are apartments not a hotel. We followed instructions for check in and communicated with Wolfgang before we got there via email. - He was really helpful about trams from the station and how to get there. It is actually walking distance from the station and the city centre ( 15 minutes max. ) The apartments are new and immaculate- I cannot fault them. We had two apartments as we were two couples. Both apartments were fantastic. The kitchenette is very well equipped. Beds were comfortable. The complex is very clean and well maintained. We were very comfortable here. It is very convenient and if we go back to Nuremberg- which we might- we would definitely stay at the Das Falk apartments again- Recommended.

Room tip: Email the apartments- they are very friendly and helpful.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rezeption_DasFalk, Receptionis at Das Falk Apartmenthaus, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

oh thank you so much!

we hope to welcome you again one day
and it was my pleasure to help you in advance and while staying here.

have a happy new Year 2017 and we hope to welcome you again

Best Wishes

and say hi to your lovely Family

Wolfgang Flister