“Excellent cuisine and service!!”
Review of falco ristorantino

falco ristorantino
Ranked #47 of 1,154 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

The food and service were excellent. Enjoyed the veal chop and truffle pasta which were the best I have tasted in the world. The ambiance and personalized attention is impeccable. I will be returning!!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

My husband took me to Falco's for Valentine's Day. It was, by far, the most upscale dining experience I've ever had. The atmosphere is relaxed, but the food was gourmet. Prices ranged from extremely reasonable (considering the quality of the food) to fairly expensive (I'm sure still absolutely reasonable based on the quality of the food).

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and didn't make us feel bad for being cheap college students eating way above our budget. Loved everything. Would absolutely go back.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The most romantic place in Nurnberg. Exelent food and drinks. Special thanks to cheef. Cosy atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Our son booked this restaurant on a recommendation from a work colleague. The food was excellent, all three of us had a wonderful evening.

Not your typical 'standard' Italian menu, and much better for that

We will definitely go back on our next visit to Nurnberg.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Great food , great service !!! A place you must go !
We go definetly back
Also a Nice terras is summer!