All reviews free coffee machine train stop ubahn station small balcony apple juice nuremberg trials sparkling water day ticket old town minute walk asked for a quiet room rooms are great the hotel car park queen bed one night stay quiet area side street
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I've been to Nuremberg several times now and stayed in a few different hotels, this is the only one I've ever returned to and will ever return to again.
Perfectly located, great staff and the rooms are great. Nicely designed, really comfy and spacious. They serve the best breakfast I've had in Germany and I'm looking forward to staying again

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I've stayed there for a night when I visited my grandparents. The staff was very polite, the hotel was clean and there is absolutely nothing to complain about. Yes, it is a Best Western (one of the better ones iMHO) and there is nothing old or dirty in there. Do not expect some kind of luxury or boutique hotel - but who does that when booking Best Western. Nice litte hotel with nothing to complain.

Big plus: Breakfast buffet.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2017

The hotel is about 5 short stops on the very reliable Nurnberg Metro. It takes about 10 gentle minutes to walk to the metro and another 15 on the metro to the centre.
We drove to the hotel but left our car in the car park and used public transport while we were there as it semed easier.
The hotel is modern, but not the prettiest hotel I have ever stayed in - however everything worked perfectly.
So lets do the nuts and bolts.
My son and I stayed in a twin room. The room was fresh, clean and modern with comfortable beds. There was a good sized tv on the wall and a modern bathroom with power shower. Wifi was very good and the rooms had reliable air conditoning which kept us cool despite the heatwave outside. The breakfast was free and delicious, with something for everyone, including tradition German meat and cheese fayre, plus a British Friendly bacon egg and sausage.
The hotel is strongly recomended as the price was good too

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2017

The hotel is easy to get to from the airport - take the U2 to plarrer, cross the platform and get on the U1 get of at Eberhardshot, if you get on the last carriage it lets you off at the exit you need to take, go down the escalator and look to your left where you will see the sign that tells you the hotel is 50mtr away - it was so simple and easy to get to the old town and it was only two stops for the Nuremberg trials. It is not a very touristy area - there appeared to be a lot of car showrooms in the area therefore is was quite quiet, there was a lidl's and aldi's within walking distance a few eating places, a shopping centre across the main road but not much else.

I was on the 5th floor and had no issues with Wi-Fi connection. The room was clean with plenty of toiletries provided, there was a safe and a fridge in the room - there was also 2 bottles of water and a bottle of apple juice in the fridge which were gratis. The air conditioning worked well, the windows were also able to be opened fully to allow air in if you did not wish to hear the air conditioning.

The breakfast was plentiful, with a good choice - a hot selection, meats and cheeses, croissants and cereals, yogurts, fruits etc. etc., which was frequently replenished, waiting staff were attentive and efficient.
The staff in general were very nice and helpful, everyone I spoke with spoke good English.
My flight was not until late in the evening and there was no problem leaving my luggage whilst I had a day trip to Bamberg (which I also recommend).
Overall I would have no hesitation in coming back or recommending this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank izzy96
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Recently we spent 2 nights at this wonderful hotel as a pre stay for a Viking River Cruise.
It is centrally located to all of Nuremberg's public transportation. The hotel is modern and very inviting. We enjoyed a great breakfast each morning and we had a terrific time at this property. I highly recommend this property for value and convienence.

Room tip: Ask for a quiet room on an upper level with a good view.
Date of stay: May 2017