“Delicious, healthy and affordable. ”
Review of Restaurant SAPA

Restaurant SAPA
Ranked #205 of 1,252 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Sapa is the antidote to the standard bread, meat and cheese offered by many nearby restaurants. The food is delicious and portions generous. Much more subtle and nuanced flavours than Thai cuisine. Also a very impressive Sushi menu. Very welcoming and great service. A real treat, I'll be returning for sure.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Well this is a great Vietnamese restaurant. One of us had an egg plant hot pot ,hmm lovely. I had Inside out Sushi which was superb and lovely presented . All our dishes were a treat to eat.
Staff very friendly. The aquarium in the restaurant is amazing .

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Initially I wanted to have Sushi. I was travelling with public means of communication and given that Sapa is situated right to a tram stop and had good ratings in Google I gave it a try. When I looked at the menu, however, I saw all the tasty Vietnamese dishes. So I went to winter rolls with salmon as a starter and beef Pho Bo soup as main course. I made the right choise, it was very tasty indeed.

The service was good, though could have been a bit more personal and friendly, the more as I was an early guest. Very nice (and particularly attractive for families with kids) is the huge salt water aquarium with Clown Fish ("Nemo").

I am looking forward for the next visit to Sapa.

1  Thank Slawophilist
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

It is really a good vietnamese restaurant! They are doing a good job. The ambient was a little bit with loud people, but ok for a sunday night. I would recommend it.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

We really came upon this place by accident while walking in the city. The menu is quite large and varied and we decided on sushi. The different dishes were all excellent. The next night we went back with a larger crowd and decided on the traditional Vietnamese dishes again we were not disappointed. The restaurant was quite very busy and it was obvious they needed more wait staff, but it did not ruin the evening. I will go back again when I'm in Nurnberg.