“Vietnamese, Vietnamese!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Initially I wanted to have Sushi. I was travelling with public means of communication and given that Sapa is situated right to a tram stop and had good ratings in Google I gave it a try. When I looked at the menu, however, I saw all the tasty Vietnamese dishes. So I went to winter rolls with salmon as a starter and beef Pho Bo soup as main course. I made the right choise, it was very tasty indeed.

The service was good, though could have been a bit more personal and friendly, the more as I was an early guest. Very nice (and particularly attractive for families with kids) is the huge salt water aquarium with Clown Fish ("Nemo").

I am looking forward for the next visit to Sapa.

1  Thank Slawophilist
There are newer reviews for Restaurant SAPA

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

It is really a good vietnamese restaurant! They are doing a good job. The ambient was a little bit with loud people, but ok for a sunday night. I would recommend it.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

We really came upon this place by accident while walking in the city. The menu is quite large and varied and we decided on sushi. The different dishes were all excellent. The next night we went back with a larger crowd and decided on the traditional Vietnamese dishes again we were not disappointed. The restaurant was quite very busy and it was obvious they needed more wait staff, but it did not ruin the evening. I will go back again when I'm in Nurnberg.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We go there very often and are never disappointed, food and service are great. For me the best place for sushi in Nürnberg

Reviewed 5 April 2012

A vietnamese restaurant in Nürnberg, great food selection. I was there during lunch time. There is the choice of the large lunch menu buffet, self serving or ala card.
The staff is friendly and helpfull. For lunch time it is advised to reserve a table or arrvie early (12:00 hours) due to the popularity of the place.
The quality of the food is very good as well as the quantities. The price level is all right.
Getting there, if one can not reach this place by walking, is a bit tricky due to the limeted number of parking places for the restaurant. I was lucky so far ...
All in all a great place to spend the lunch time. I will definitively go back.