“Bad service, food nothing great”

La Commedia Pizzeria Restaurant
Ranked #173 of 1,154 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Glockenhof
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We had a really bad waiter, that was extremely rude. we spent a lot of money in this place, around 40 per person, we did not even get a we are sorry after complaining to the owner about the waiter. he even thought that it was funny. and the food is nothing out of the ordinary. the pasta was kind of soft and some of the dishes lacked seasoning

There are newer reviews for La Commedia Pizzeria Restaurant

Reviewed 2 July 2013

I really enjoyed my experience at this restaurant, good service real and Italian waiters whit good mood. :) i really love the pizzas and the Italian food. I would say that Italian food is always the best choice. I love how they make the pizza in a real stone oven in a classical way. The food has a fair price and its enough food to fill you up. I also recommend the deserts i tried the tiramisu and i liked it.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Good place with good service with water more expansive then beer . I went there for a few time and recommend it for occasional dinner and brunch.

1  Thank shpion32
Reviewed 18 March 2013

I heard good about the pizzas in this place, and since we were in the neighborhood, the lunch place was decided. The interior of the place looks slightly pretentious, but luckily it turned out to be just the looks. For an italian place they have pretty good choise of beer, which is a big thing for me. The pizzas themselves are huge and taste pretty good. Just a couple of (personal) recommendations: Do not take the "dinkel"-version of the base. It just is not that tasty, though healthy. If unsure, take the pizza named after the restaurant, and ask to change the olives for jalapenos or similar.
Unless your appetite is unusually large, you won't be able to finish a pizza alone, so sharing is an option or then a snack later has been taken care of.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I was with my family as its closely located to my resident. Even though their main meal was pizza; we selected some pasta when we asked the waiter what type of pasta it was, he asked if we know pasta at all... Rude??? Dont know we were the only 'browns' OR was he trying to be helpful?
Food: The Kurbissuppe was good and bread was brought after it was asked. The pasta was lush and no flavour. The Panna Cotta for desert, he recommended for me was supposed to be with lots of fruits, what i had was 2 slice of kiwi and 2 slice of apple.

From other tables what I noticed was that the pizza was huge and maybe I should have ordered pizza.