“How I love thee”

Ranked #477 of 3,943 Restaurants in Munich
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Oh, Bergwolf. How I love thee! Let me count the ways! A great place for a VEGAN to experience some pretty amazing vegan Currywurst. I visiting multiple times in December 2015 and I'm still salivating.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This is the best place to get an authentic currywurst. Ideally you will stop by Bergwolf on your way home after a night on the town. This place has fair prices and great service, but it is a fast food joint - so set your expectation accordingly.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This is the place for your veggie curry wurst fix! The location is super cozy, the is staff friendly, and the veggie sausage might be the best I ever got anywhere! It's tasty and fried to just the right degree. I also love the fries and the sauce. Curry and chilly flakes on the table make it possible to pimp your sausage to your liking. For me, Bergwolf is definitely the best place for a vegetarian sausage in Munich!

Reviewed 26 December 2016

we arrived at 1300 and the place was packed with locals enjoying a little currywurst and beer on their lunch break, always good to see locals at a restaurant. Bergwolf did not disappoint.. amazing flavor in the sauce and the frites were done to a golden perfection.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

We had dinner here at midnight and it was great. We had the special that came with currywurst, fries, beer, and schnapps. Worth checking out specially for late night munching.