1,458 results
All reviews the freshly squeezed orange juice great location quiet side street free mini bar junior suite well located hotel breakfast was excellent old city breakfast room would stay here again good size christmas market minute walk tea and coffee train station comfortable beds air conditioning
Reviewed 17 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2012

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights over Oktoberfest which is probably why the rates were so high but definitely not worth $350 per night. The location is impeccable, right near Marienplatz and walking distance to subway. A huge breakfast was included which was great and the rooms were large for Europe. But internet was not free and for $350 a night, it should be.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank lrmorg
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Me and my friend visited this hotel and the rooms are good , the breakfast is great but the most dissapointing thing was that there was no room service , If we wanted coffe , no room service , if we needed extra blankets , NO one could bring it to us upstairs . NO help with our bags , nothing.
That is why I am never comming back , I believe for the price you pay you should get this service.

thanks

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank SaraVillalobos8a
MercureMucAltstadt, General Manager at Hotel Mercure Munich Altstadt, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2012

Dear guest,
thank you for your comment on rooms and breakfast. We are very happy that you enjoyed these.
Regarding room service: I am very sorry to inform you that it is not standard to provide room service in a 3* Hotel. If room service, baggage service etc. is of high importance for you I would recommend a 4* or 5* Hotel. For your next stay in Munich I can suggest the Novotel City (4*) or Sofitel Bayerpost (5*). But please note that these hotels are more expensive.
Best regards
Laura Leismüller

Reviewed 2 October 2012

It is centrally located, on a quiet side street off the pedestrian zone within minutes of Marienplatz (city hall and major public transportation hub). Properly appointed rooms, all amenities and a very good breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Hotel was nice, great location and a really good breakfast. The front desk was helpful. One of the best breakfasts we had in Europe. I would recommend this hotel because of the location but the price was a little high.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends