USD 1,066
USD 304
USD 260
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
USD 378
Marc Munchen(Munich)
USD 452
Hotel Website
  • Breakfast included
Vi Vadi Hotel(Munich)(Great Value!)
USD 896
Priceline
USD 1,180
USD 1,048
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast roomthe main train stationairport busa lot of noisecoffee machinethe hotel is cleanmunich hbfcentral locationminute walkinternetchristmas
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in itself okayish, with a decent location next to the central station. But they really screwed us when we booked.

We were traveling with two small children, and requested a double room. A few days before I checked the booking and saw that it was for a single room, so I emailed them voicing my concerns that we all fit into a single room. They replied that there was nothing they could do, there were only single rooms left at the time.

No apologies, no will to rectify the problem. I asked if it was possible to give us two singles instead, with no reply.

When I checked in I explained the situation, and the kind lady at the reception offered us to have two rooms for the price of a double room. Problem solved, or so I thought.

When I checked out the morning after, the man on duty at the front desk denied knowledge of anything, insisted that I paid for both rooms, and even had the nerve to tell me that I got exactly what I booked.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay there, since the price we ended up paying would have bought us a four star hotel room instead

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Kvisetryne
Reviewed 2 July 2017

We stayed at this hotel in June in a room for three persons. It was just enough space for all of us ( one king size bad + one normall bed ).
A decent small bathroom with sink, bath tub and a toilet - all in max 3 square meters.
The location is nice, because is only 5 minutes walk to the Karlstor and max 10 minutes to Marienplatz.
Just near the hotel is the central train station and lot of shops an bars are only 2 minutes walk from the hotel.

At the time of our stay was the temperature over 30 degrees Celsius but the room did not have any air condition, only a fan and it was werry hot at the night and almost impossible to get a decent sleep.

The hotel has no own parking space but the parner hotel just around the corner has its own, where you can leave your car and it costs 15€ per day.

Overall is a decent hotel with all renovated rooms and great location but if you travel in the summer then you should count on it to be sweated over the night :)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Muri26
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Caught the s bahn train from airport into Munich. Hotel easy to find and very convenient to town centre. Hotel very comfortable and clean.Basic breakfast but very acceptable. Munich is Avery vibrant interesting city and we will return as there is di much yo see.

Room Tip: Was noisy at times but the double glazing works well.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandra P
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

It's such a lovely hotel & literally a 2mins walk from the Train station- easy to get to!!! Comfy beds, decent sized bathroom & friendly staff. We stayed for 3 nights & including our flights return it was £162pp :-) Also, you can't beat free Wifi hahaha, the signal was strong!! The walk to the main shopping area/ old town hall/ new town hall & German outdoor market was about 15/20min :-D I would stay again for sure!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank SarahGriff21
Reviewed 15 May 2017

True, this is budget accommodation, but everything, though on the cheap side, works even if it is weirdly cobbled together, and it is two blocks from Hauptbahnhof. Room surprisingly large. The Wi-fi is free, fast, and stable. I stayed only one night

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo