Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
putrenkovaite

Good

Review of WunderLocke
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Mar 2024
The hotel is very good. We loved the little kitchen and washing machine, made the stay very convenient. We stayed in micro studio and it was enough for two people. The only issue we had it was the bed. We had a bad sleep, as we sunk in to the hole in the mattress. We lifted the mattress and noticed that the support wood was moved and made holes in the mattress. So if you are staying I highly advise to have a look and inform staff
Date of stay: March 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
2.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 5 weeks ago
Hey there, thanks a lot for your feedback. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the room comfort having the kitchen and a washing machine :) Sorry to hear that you had difficulties while sleeping, we will definitely check the room you stayed in. We are already working on generally improving the mattrasses quality so everyone can enjoy their sleep. We hope to see you back again <3 Daria & Team #wunderlicious
AU$270
    AU$219
10.9 km from WunderLocke
Free parking
View more hotels in Munich
All reviews washing machine towel radiator u bahn station great amenities small kitchen nice design long stay bus stop rooms are modern perfect stay great place to stay public transport comfortable bed business trip perfect location city centre minute walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2024

"My first visit to Munich was memorable, largely due to my stay at this hotel. The atmosphere was lively, with various activities happening around me. The receptionist stood out as particularly helpful. The facilities, both common areas and rooms, were comfortable. I enjoyed the yoga classes and appreciated having access to a sauna."

Date of stay: March 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wunderlocke team, Guest Services / Front Office at WunderLocke, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hey Kate, thanks a lot for your lovely feedback. We are very happy to hear that we could make your time in Munich memorable. It's cool to know that you enjoyed the atmosphere, had a chance to try out our yoga classes and sauna as well and generally felt comfortable in our WunderLocke with the help of our reception team <3 We will be glad to see you back with us :) Best wishes, Daria & Team #wunderlicious

Reviewed 12 March 2024

Paradise looking hell.
From calling me a liar, to implying I was up to no good or preparing to not pay them what was owed, to disturbing me 5 times when I had the do not disturb sign on and told them in many ways it was not my check out day and would go down to clarify whatever needed. To then being cornered by the lifts and forced to pay right there and there when a payment had been assured the previous day... To afterwards not taking care of my forgotten items in the room I was basically kicked out from, and saying they hold no responsibility for forgotten items when these were forgotten due to the pressured circumstances I had to leave the room... To finally realising that after being in so many ways accused of thieving being in the end the victim of robbery my self by these people who run a so amazing looking establishement that turned out to be the worst experience I have ever had with hospitality ever. They still insist that my beahviour was suspicious and that they hold no responsibility of any of the traumatic events that came to pass.. I feel outraged and unheard. There was not even one attempt on their side to compansate for any of the incoveniences and literally zero efforts to reach out to me in a positive and friendly way... I have worked in luxury hotels and in 3 star ones, besides that I have been a guest in establishements that go from top notch to right down giving the basic services, I was NEVER treated like this in my entire life, they made me feel small and like I was a criminal. Talking to them for 3 weeks now has gotten me nowhere. So here is a warning to all of those who are unlucky enough to fall in their bad side for apperantly no reason! Do Not Come Here! And if you do make sure everything is in writing and you have evidence because they will burn you at the stake otherwise.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wunderlocke team, Guest Services / Front Office at WunderLocke, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2024

Dear Maria,
thank you for reaching out again via this channel.
As in previous conversations, we would like to reiterate again that it is not our intention to label you as unreliable or disingenuous in any way. Our company policy just calls for a payment upon arrival respectively upon extending a stay so we reached out to you to clear this up.
Yet again, we are sorry you seem to have lost your juicer. Since the management checked the room shortly after it was vacated and left with an open door, we need to tell you again, nothing was found. Except your unattended luggage in the corridor.

Reviewed 20 February 2024

Great accomodation, near metro station and supermarkets. The staff was nice and kind and they gave me tips on what to do in Munich. The room was very clean, and the kitchen had everything you need to prepare some food. The location was quiet.

Date of stay: February 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wunderlocke team, Guest Services / Front Office at WunderLocke, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2024

Hello dear Dragos, hope you are doing great, thank you for writing us a review, is very important to us to know how was your experience. We are very pleased to read that you liked your stay with us, the apartment, the location and the staff, we hope to see you again soon! We wish you all the best from Munich. Giulia and the team #wunderlicious

Reviewed 29 January 2024

Found by chance and enjoyed the stay very much. Especially the comfortable beds and the new room concept - very nice here. The only thing you need to know if you arrive by car - the car park is a few meters away from the hotel. but it only costs €10 a night and it is a very clean and large car park ;-)

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wunderlocke team, Guest Services / Front Office at WunderLocke, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2024

Hello dear Karin, hope you are doing great, thank you for writing us a review, is very important to us to know how was your experience. We are very pleased to read that you liked your stay and everything, the beds, the concept, we hope we can see you again soon! We wish you all the best from Munich. Giulia and the team #wunderlicious

Reviewed 28 January 2024

The stafff at the reception is very friendly and helpfull. The rooms are modern with a nice layout, the room offers pretty much everything you need. The small kitchen is even equiped with everything you need to cook a yourself a nice meal. Overall great place and great staff!

Date of stay: January 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wunderlocke team, Guest Services / Front Office at WunderLocke, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2024

Dear Connorjzins,

We are pleased and happy to read that you had such a nice stay at Wunderlocke! The rooms were designed taking into account any small details so our - short or long term - guests has everything needed for a smooth stay. We appreciate that you recognise these efforts!!

We hope to see you again in a near future,

Cheers from Munich!