Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
AU$142
dan bar

Very nice hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Sept 2023
A bit far from center but next to the S1 train and U3 tube and 173 bus so very easy to get to the center. 20 minutes. Very nice helpful staff. Nice clean rooms. TV not so good. Mattress a bit hard for me. Very good breakfast. A very nice hotel restaurant. Sane price
Date of stay: September 2023
Room Tip: Take the S1 train from the airport to the hotel.
Trip type: Travelled solo
  • Hilton
    AU$268
24.2 km from Abasto Hotel Feldmoching
View more hotels in Munich
All reviews business hotel s bahn cleanliness wifi station
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2023

Rooms are tiny. Airconditioning wasn't working, asked for it twice. Second time the receptionist told us that it was for everyone, they said they called a technician and that he/she would come in the evening. Day after still no airconditioning our communication. Hallway was nice and cool. Room was warm.
Room wasn't clean, floor was dusty and you could smell the sink

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bojum
Reviewed 17 July 2023

Really good breakfast. Nice and clean. In neighbourhout supermarkets and cheap parking. Really nice enterieur of rooms and restaurants. Kind and polite employees. I would go again for sure, so my recommendations.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ena B
Reviewed 17 July 2023 via mobile

No air conditioner in the room, even though they are advertising AC. We were literally sweating all night. Complained many times and the suggestion was opening the door and Windows to let the air passing through. The AC vent is there but it is not working. Noisy neighborhood, people drinking and smoking around the hotel, train is passing behind the building, bus station on the other side. Horrible breakfast, inedible eggs, old bacon, you name it. The shower drainage clogged, every time we use the shower, water every where, we complained about it and nothing was done. And here is the worst part: Roaches in the room! Yes!, roaches in the room! Disgusting! If you want to have a miserable experience, go there.

Room tip: Dont go there!
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2023

We spent one night in the hotel before a morning flight. We usually stay in 3 and 4 star modern business class hotels and this one appeared to fit that criteria.

The standard "double" room sounded small to me so I reserved the "premium" or "superior" room for less than 10 euro more. This review reflects that upgraded room which is supposed to be about 18 sq m or 205 sq ft. The room was quite roomy, actually bigger than I expected. We were on the top floor. The top two floors (4 and 5) are smaller than the rest of the hotel and have only 10 rooms per floor.

It was quiet and comfortable. Although it's only a 3 star hotel, it felt like a 4 star hotel to me.

The only negative in my mind is the lack of a 24-hour reception. They apparently open at 0700 (though my "booking" web site said it opened at 0630). I just seems like a hotel with 120 rooms should have 24 hour reception. Or maybe at least 5am to midnight. When we went to check out at 630am, no one was there and there were a few card keys lying around. We just left our card keys as well, then later got an email about online checkout.

The area is a significant distance from central Munich. It's about half way to the airport. A station witih S-Bahn and U-Bahn lines is immediately adjacent to the hotel. There aren't a lot of restaurants nearby but there is one in the hotel and a few nearby. We went to a lovely Italian restaurant just a few blocks away.

I would definitely be back.

Room tip: Larger rooms are only a slight cost higher. The side of the building away from the train tracks was quite quiet. Front desk not 24 hours.
Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2023 via mobile

The hotel is quite away from the Central station munchen HBF but is very well connected with the bus and U bahn which happens to be right next to the hotel.
The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful. I still would come back by 7:30 pm as it felt deserted outside that's also because I was traveling alone, in a group I don't think it would matter. The hotel staff have said it's very safe.

They have a inhouse resto bar Kylian where I had dinner - some great music and the place is packed. The food was good and the manager Umar was wonderful in recommending drinks and food.
The same place converts into the breakfast buffet area - though I felt the spread could have more hot items given the weather.
The front office staff was very helpful my kettle was not clean in room and they got it cleaned disinfected. Also went out of their way to help with directions and site seeing spots. I was initially worried I was far away from centre Marienplatz but due to the metro proximity and connectivity it didn't matter.

Date of stay: March 2023