Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
meriemboukerroucha
Brussels, Belgium

Excellent stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Aug 2021
Excellent stay . We appreciate the Nespresso in the room as well as breakfast. Room very clean . Anti Covid measures are well respected. Check in and check out very fast and easy. We recommend this hotel.
Date of stay: August 2021
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 25 Apr 2022
Dear Meriem,
thank you for your stay with us and the great detailed review.
I am glad you enjoyed your time in Munich.
Let me pass your feedback to my lovely colleagues.
Hope to see you again in our beautiful city.
AU$269
8.3 km from Mercure Hotel Muenchen City Center
Free parking
View more hotels in Munich
2,730 results
All reviews free mini bar privilege room train station superior room minute walk an upgrade munich hbf late at night large room coffee machine public transport breakfast was excellent hostels minibar city neighborhood renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

This hotel is well located. 4 minutes walked from the Munich HBF. Even if you are traveling with a suitcase or a baby stroller, it’s an easy walking.

Grocery store called Lidl is 2 minutes away, on the left side after you exit the hotel entrance.

This hotel is cozy, chic and has a boutique style feels. All rooms has been refurbished in 2017. Very quiet room, spacious with a sleek and modern contemporary design. Complimentary Wifi.

The buffet breakfast comes with a cheesecake. It was a unique offering. Yum!

For an international traveler looking for Covid 19 PCR test, I did mine at Munich Residenz. It’s about 20 minutes walking from the hotel.
It will cost you 69 euro per person. The result came within 15 hours through email and SMS with secure code and password.

Please keep in mind, most of the Covid 19 test centre, require online registration beforehand.

Will i go back to this hotel? YES!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank Meow_Boy
Christian Köntopp, General Manager at Mercure Hotel Muenchen City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2022

Dear Meow_Boy,

Reviewed 25 July 2021

Good size room, excellent shower, knowledgeable and healthy staff. Convenient location. Don’t let the lack of ambience of the neighborhood put you off. My suggestion please provide cold juices for breakfast. Fix the cooling unit.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Christakis P

Dear Christakis,

Reviewed 29 October 2020

There is not a lot more that we can add to the other reviews. This modern hotel is well situated, very close to the train station, but an easy walk to the centre of the old town and close to public transport. Our room was quiet, the hotel being on a smaller street. The decor is modern, and our room was on two floors with a spiral staircase - all very attractive, clean, comfortable and just like the website photos. We chose the privilege option with drinks and snacks from the minibar included (a fun option) and had breakfast in the hotel as well which was very good and had a large selection of items. The common areas were very inviting and comfortable. The staff were helpful and friendly, and the free drink most welcome (and not small). This hotel was exactly what we were hoping for, quiet, clean, close to transport and while not cheap, it was reasonably priced for the city and for all that we were looking for. Highly recommended – we had a great two-night stay.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank TanRej
Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

We had a wonderful 3 nights stay here in Jan 2020. My husband and I absolutely loved it. The staff was super great and always so welcoming. There are many shops, restaurants nearby and the best part was the main central station which was hardly 5 min walk from the hotel. Tram and bus station is pretty nearby too. Room was lovely, clean and cosy. Bathroom was nice too, shower area was a bit small but who cares. Breakfast was yummy and had a lot of variety. We would love to stay in the same hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank samiakhan

Dear Samiakhan,

Reviewed 23 February 2020

I arrived in the old Terminal 1 (Gates A to E) at Munich airport on an Air France flight from Paris. I came out of Gate E at the very end of the terminal and had to walk to Gate D to catch the Lufthansa Express bus from Modul D outside which comes every 15 minutes and costs €11 when you buy the ticket on the bus. It stops once near the Pullman in Schwabing and then at the main train station (Hauptbahnhof). The bus is comfortable and the trip takes 45 minutes. You then walk through the station and take the exit on the opposite side at Ausgang Süd Bayerstrasse. Cross the road, turn left then take the first on the right after the Italian restaurant on the corner and you will see the hotel a little further down on the left. It's a 10 minute walk.

I got a friendly welcome from Thomas at reception who gave me a wooden key card instead of a plastic one. As a gold member I received a code for Premium Wifi, a voucher for a free drink and an upgrade to a privilege room on the 7th floor which was a duplex. The minibar was free and breakfast was included in the price. I also found a welcome note and a packet of chocolate covered almonds.

The room was carpeted with the living room and bathroom on the ground floor and the bedroom upstairs. It would have been nice to have some coat hooks near the door in the entrance to hang up a coat. There were two armchairs by a lamp and a small table with a cushion on one and one footstool which was fine as I was alone. There was a desk with an armchair and another lamp. The radiator was underneath the window but the long curtains covered it so I would suggest cutting the curtains to leave the radiator uncovered so it can better heat the room. There was a large TV screen, tea and coffee making facilities and a small bottle of Sekt in the free minibar with beer, soft drinks and some snacks.

Upstairs there was another TV screen and radiator. There were tables and sockets on each side of the bed which was very comfortable with 4 pillows and 2 cushions. I called housekeeping to get a sheet as I am usually too hot with a duvet and it was delivered promptly to my room.

I went to the restaurant on the ground floor for my free drink which was a tiny 10cl glass of white wine, I felt they could have been more generous with the serving. I had dinner there too and it was fine even if I had to wait for ages and there was far too much sauce in the Caesar's salad.

There is no swimming pool or spa. It takes 15 minutes to walk to the town hall.

Date of stay: February 2020