Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

Very plain, typical Holiday Inn. Food was good and bar staff was amazing. Counter staff good as well. Rooms small and nothing special at all. We ordered family room 2 adult + 2 child , instead to get one apartment with two room we got average room with two big beds. apartment Decently clean but not like 4 or 5 star hotel clean.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 299evgenir
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Munich - South, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2019

Hi 299evgenir,

I am pleased to have accommodated your family here at the Holiday Inn.

Though it's great to know that you found our staff amazing and rooms decently clean, I'm sorry that you wished there were larger options for you to be in. We're known in delivering the joy of travel for all and I understand that you felt we missed out in making this visit special. I have shared this with the team to make your next stay a delightful one.

Again, thank you for your feedback. These thoughts help us to become a great hotel, guests love.

We hope you make us again your choice here in Munich.

Cheers,
Tine B.
Case Manager
IHG Service

Reviewed 3 July 2019

Close to a train station. Well mannered staff. A simple clean business hotel. Rooms were smallish but all you really need. Street parking is tight so get your spot early. They remodeled the lobby after my last stay, so maybe it won't be so dated.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank David F
Reviewed 27 June 2019

It was very comfortable stay. Good location (Hotel's around is in silence)
Especially breakfast was great. It was as same as Turkish breakfast.
Room was clean. However if i go Munich again i probably stay again.
I Thank to all of Holiday Inn staff.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank 972sel_ukk
Reviewed 14 June 2019

The room was a good size looking over the rear courtyard.
The room was clean and cleaned every day
The shower was not powerful - bit more than a trickle
The room was a good walk from the lifts (elevators)
The reception staff were excellent
The restaurant and bar staff were excellent
There was good choice and breakfast was of good quality
There was a fair choice and dinner was of a high quality
The conference facilities were good and drinks refreshed often
The air conditioning was broken which made the hotel and the rooms very warm in June.

Room tip: Request a room overlooking the rear courtyard - they are much quieter
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SalisburySimon
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Munich - South, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2019

Hello SalisburySimon,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. While I am glad to see the excellent aspects of your stay, I am sorry to learn that the condition of some of the room amenities fell below expectations. I have alerted the hotel maintenance team, as a reference to ensure thorough and regular inspection of the rooms. I trust that the steps taken will avoid similar issues from happening again.

I hope you give us another try!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 14 June 2019

Went from the airport to this hotel easily by using MVV day tickets. We only had to walk about 4 blocks in a nice residential area to get to the hotel. Staff was excellent. Gave us a room at 8:30 am, dropped off our bags in a nice room, walked back to the S Bahn station and at Marienplatz, switched to go to Dachau for 2 hours. Back to the hotel and ate a wonderful lunch in their cafe. That night our CostSaver group had a wonderful dinner at the same hotel restaurant. Wonderful hotel without being in the city, but close to it in a short time.

Date of stay: May 2019