All reviews frosted glass partition nice hotel desk clerk breakfast buffet metro station walk in shower munich centre enjoyed my stay business hotel modern design minute ride hotel is located nice bathroom stayed here for one night comfortable beds quiet location walking distance
Reviewed 14 July 2016

We stayed at the Achat on two occasions, an both times enjoyed the hotel - good rooms, good people, good meals. Whilst located quite a long way from the airport, it would suit anyone looking for a hotel in the south of the city. Not the best area, but only 15 minutes by underground (200 meters away) from Marianplatz, and close to fairly basic shopping.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Nice room with good air condition. The room space is spacious and clean. The hotel is quite not noisy even we got in 2nd floor we can have good sleep. Hotel have no bath cube it is only standing bath and be careful it is slippery when you bath because of your soap.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a beautiful stay at the Achat hotel. The staff were accommodating, friendly natured and good humoured. The room was clean and modern. We didn't take breakfast or eat at the restaurant but it was always bustling every time we went past. Everything ran smoothly and it was a pleasure to stay here. Absolutely no complaints!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2016

I have stayed 1 night in this hotel, and the quality vs price is really good. The hotel is nice, clean and has what you need. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to spend time for business or leisure, the U Bahn is located at a few steps from the hotel and only takes 10-15min to go to the city center.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2016

After a couple of times staying at Holiday Inn South Munchen, I choose for this trip the Achat Hotel which is nearby, and I consider it a better option even if the prices are similar. The hotel room is smaller, but much practical with better beds. The bathroom is clean and better equipped. The lobby is nicer, with a bigger bar and better beer :).
Morning breakfast is good, with plenty of stuff to choose off (much better then Holiday Inn in fact).
There is a very nice smoking lounge outside - not an the entrance where you usually find it, allowing you to smoke, have a beer and not disturb the others.
The street is very quiet, with almost no transit at any hour, so even a room viewing towards the front of the hotel will be a very good pick. I think that rooms towards the back aren't a good pick due to the Lidl shop, which may prove loud in the evenings.

What I did't like : the TV.. Its small (i wasn't able to see any writings on it from the bed...), very slow (it freezes often when you for example open the guide) and with almost no non-german stations :(.

Overall I enjoyed it and it will definitely be my first pick for my next Munchen visits.

Room Tip: Room towards the street. Avoid -1 floor.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business