Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 121
Hotels.comUSD 121
eDreamsUSD 121
Agoda.comUSD 121
FindHotelUSD 121
TravelocityUSD 121
1,859 results
All reviews great location minute walk rooms are a bit small central location metro station would stay here again the staff was friendly and helpful stayed here for nights quiet street euro christmas germany oktoberfest altstadt
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2019

I always stay at Motel One, but since this was my first time in Munich, It was important for me to have central location. And I got it. Very central, yet calm and tranquil. Service was immaculate, as always, and once again it confirmed why I feel here like at home.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Vera A
Reviewed 16 March 2019

I think that was the best shower...EVER. Haha Room seemed sophisticated. I had a great night's sleep in that bed. I loved the "fake" fireplace on the TV. My room's window could swing inward letting in a lot of fresh air; HOWEVER, the room was almost above the main entrance and area where a lot people would smoke. So, to avoid having to explain to management of the smoky smell in my room, I had to close it most of the time. Also, the room was directly above the bar/lobby area where you can hear guests and the music piping down there. To counteract the noise, I simply turned up the music in my room. Reception seemed a bit hit and miss. Check in was friendly, while trying to buy a pass for breakfast seemed a tad cold.

Room tip: Interior facing room if you want quiet, higher floor if facing the front
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank Carino_Will_A
Reviewed 12 March 2019

We spent 3 nights here in March. The hotel is conveniently located near the major shops and tourist attractions and short walk to Marianplatz. The staff are very friendly, rooms are modern and very clean, despite being a bit small, the breakfast is good and we enjoyed the ambience of the bar in the evening.
Price was reasonable, though, totally worth the price for the posistion etc.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Craig M
Reviewed 8 March 2019

The hotel is very central, very close to the metro and into the city center. Everything is in walking distance. The hotel is a practical city hotel with a good breakfast. The staff is very friendly, just one problem, the parking for checking in is not great.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2019

We spent 2 nights here before going to our Ski trip in Italy. The hotel is conveniently located a few blocks from the major shops and tourist attractions. Staff is very friendly, rooms are modern and very clean, despite being a bit small (we had to book 2 rooms for a family of 4, being 2 adults and 2 kids ages 7 and 10). Price was reasonable, though, totally worth the price.

Date of stay: February 2019