All reviews main station quirky design funky hotel room facing the station fun hotel hotel bar is hotels around the world small room train station hotel makes long stay highly recommend this hotel special thanks within easy walking distance directly across the street location is great central location
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Room is spacy, we stayed in Vienna and Zurich and standard rooms were smaller than this one. Location - perfect to see and enjoy the city. Bed- perfect, u can fall into the sleep in 5 secs. Bar - great wine, u can eat there as well. Staff- we met perfect person, unfortunately I dont know her name, and she helped us with vegan breakfast. Thats only - that I found. Hummus were next to meat (I hate founding vegan food next to meats, its creepy x me). They prepared great plate of grilled vegetables, and the hotel has great soy cappuccino. There is no allergens list in bar menu (can be improved). We will choose 25hours again.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christian Z, Manager at 25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear aspurek

Wow! What an amazing review and a perfect rating! Thank you so much! Hope to have you back here with us very soon!

warmest regards from Munich

Reviewed 20 March 2018

This place was perfect for our weekend trip to Munich. Very well located next to the main station, making it easy to get to from airport/train. Took us a little while to find the front door (the hotel is above the post office), but it was worth it. Lots of unique touches that were very interesting/different. The bar was great and highball cocktails were tasty. Our room was very comfortable and we caught up on sleep between cocktails and trips to the city. Went most places on foot due to central location. Would highly recommend this place to anyone sampling Munich for the weekend if you want a combination of rest and good food/drinks.

Wow!

Thank you Alex C for the fantastic review and rating! An amazing feedback which I am happy to share with my colleagues. Hope of welcoming you soon again here with us in Munich!

So long my warmest regards

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Customer service is great from all the hotel employees, each unique detail makes it different and enjoyable. A must, dinner at Neni (the hotel restaurant), for a cocktail try their bar - The Boilerman. Location is good for walking around Munich. It also has a sauna and relax area which is good after a day around the city.

Room tip: request the ones at the back
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christian Z, Manager at 25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Zaira P

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us and leave such a lovely review. We are very pleased we could enhance your stay with us and we do hope of welcoming you soon here back with us in Munich.

very warm regards

Reviewed 16 March 2018

The hotel is nicely designed, being different from the many standard all look the same hotels. But my experience wasn't so good as the price would make me expect.
I asked for room service dinner, which the receptionist told me "call the restaurant, but they maybe wont answer because they are very busy. And if they answer you, you have to pick up the food, we wont bring it to your room!!".
In the room the remote control from the TV was missing, the receptionist came up to help look for it, but it wasn't there. No option to get one until the next day. At least there was good wifi to watch tv online.
The receptionist looked under the bed and said "oh, they may have to clean this better, as it was full of dust...".
The shower experience is interesting, the water flows freely over the floor, converting the bathroom in a swimming pool... they should add a small barrier for the water to flow away.
The minibar was filled with options that I suppose try to be different, but at the end may not be for everybodies taste, like chips with pinetree taste, or craft beer that is stronger than a regular lager.
The music in the elevator is like a disco... is that really necesary?
Good things were the silence in the room, even on the busy station place, the temperature was good, and the breakfast was also good.
Overall I think improving some details, it will be more worth its high price per night.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Koen_1271

Dear Koen_1271

Thank you so much for rating us and sharing your experience. It is always very important for us to receive such feedback so we can work on our weaker areas to improve the experience overall. My apologies if we fell a bit short in a few important things but rest assured that these issues have been adressed and solved.
I still do hope of welcoming you very soon back here with us so we can convince you that we definetly can do much better.

with warm regards from Munich

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We’d stayed at the 25 Hrs in Berlin and really loved it – so when our schedule in Munich meant arriving by train and departing by air, we were chuffed to see a new 25 Hrs open in Munich – literally a wheel-your-luggage-across the-street from the Hauptbahnhof. And it didn’t disappoint. The vibe matches the promise – quirky and eclectic with little details everywhere including miniature Bavarian scenes in the lifts, freaky stuffed animals and retro portraits in reception. The room we stayed in (the smallest they have) was tiny, but cleverly designed and equally filled with discoveries. I could go on, but it would be a plot-spoiler! My wife made use of the spa – for which they provide kits at reception – and I hung out in the reading room doing some work and trying to avoid paging through the awesome collection of art and coffee table books. Breakfast in the Nene restaurant downstairs was expectedly generous offering everything from Weisswurst and brezel to bacon and eggs and healthy fruity options. BUT the thing that makes this place is that it all comes with a perfect location in the station area that was once a tad seedy and is clearly benefitting from a recent shower-and-shave. It’s a public transport hub – and the reception staff are only too happy to help you plot a course on any given day – super helpful and friendly. Also, if you’re flying out, the Lufthansa bus (that allows you to stow baggage below so it’s pretty hassle-free) leaves from the Hauptbahnhof every 15 minutes and costs E10.50. Disclaimer: we were on a deal where we paid for one night and stayed for two, but if I’d paid for both I’d be equally effusive.

Date of stay: January 2018

Dear visdorpie

Wow! What a review and rating! Thank you so much for sharing your experience here with millions of travellers all over the world! We very much appreciate it and would love of welcoming you back here with us!

warm regards from Munich