All reviews stag do rooms are small twin room main train station would stay again min walk germany
Reviewed 1 June 2016

A small but perfectly formed budget hotel, right next to shops/restaurants/trams/U & S Bahn, yet quiet enough to give a good nights sleep. The staff were brilliant. Good breakfast choice if you require.

Room tip: Rooms to the rear are quietest.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2016

This is a great hotel that is only 5-10 minutes walk from the main train station. The room was small but perfectly fine for a couple.

The bed and pillows were super comfortable, and the staff was friendly. Our room faced away from the street so it was quiet, overlooked a little courtyard with lovely church bells ringing nearby.

We didn't eat in the restaurant, so I can't speak to the food. It seemed reasonably priced at €7 a person. We were a bit disappointed there was no fridge in the room, but that's a minor thing. The WiFi was free and worked perfectly.

It is only about 15 minutes to walk to the old central part of Munich, and there are countless restaurants, cafes and shops near by. Neighbourhood felt very safe day or night.

Overall, we were very happy with the hotel and would stay again without hesitation.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

I booked this for a group of friends and myself. Light sleepers might want to ask for rooms at the back of the hotel as it's on a busy road.

Great location, only 10/15 mins walk to Marienplatz and other amenities. Rooms were clean, a few people mentioning that they're small, they do the job for a good nights sleep (what more do you want from a room)?

A few friends opted for the breakfast which was adequate.

The staff at reception were on hand to point us in the right direction and provide a street map (free of charge).

You must visit Augustiner-Keller if you want amazing food and the best beer in Munich.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Stayed at this hotel for 9 nights. I chose this hotel for it's location and price and was not disappointed. The hotel is located two blocks for the Main Bahnhof and within easy walking distance to Marienplatz, museums and a variety of resturants. A downside- the room was small (think central London) but more than adequate and very clean. Wifi is good and the flat screen TV has a variety of channels in many languages. I didn't go to breakfast (8 Euros) but it looked pretty good. The fitness center was adequate. I'd stay there on my next trip to Munich.

Room tip: I stayed on the 5th floor and with the windows closed I could not hear the street traffic.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2016

I booked my reservation through Expedia. The room was totally misrepresented. Extremely tiny for the rate they charge. It was Saturday night and the walls are paper think and the hotel was very noisy. I was charged $250 euros (about $285 American) thought my reservation stated $228 American. I asked for a refund and the desk clerk laughed. The next afternoon upon our return t the room we found our door ajar. Nothing was messed up but very shortly I noticed that my $500 IPOD Classic and $300 Canon SX230HD camera were missing. I went down to the front desk to report the theft and was told by the clerk that it was my problem not theirs. I asked to speak to a manager and was told no one available until Tuesday. We were leaving. I asked for reimbursement for my loss and again this clerk laughed. This is a flea bag hotel with poor to non-existent management and a bad attitude.

Room tip: Make sure to take a copy of the room picture with your reservation.
Date of stay: April 2016