All reviews free underground parking frankfurter ring allianz arena close to the airport clean sheets vending machine public transport stayed two nights budget hotel buffet breakfast room was spacious double bed hotel is located would stay here again min walk motorway password
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We wanted affordable accommodation with easy public transport to Oktoberfest. We were only in town two nights and knew we would be a bit drunk coming home-so it had to be easy. This hotel suited us fine.
A solid breakfast was supplied at the hotel and we were ready to go.
The room was spacious with room for our needs.
There was no refrigerator or coffee making gear, but there is a McDonald's and a 24/7 fuel station below.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen_Angel
089Hotel, Manager at B&B Hotel Muenchen City-Nord, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Sincerely, Thorsten Gross Manager B&B Hotel München City-Nordb

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Had a great time in Munich, and B&B was part of it. Staff was great, the room was clean and large, and the hotel is just around the corner from a U-stop, with a direct line to downtown Munich.
The only issue I had was WiFi. I connected my phone in the lobby, and after that it would only work in the lobby - not the room. Any of my other devices that I first connected in the room worked just fine in the room. On the one hand, I'm not in town to surf the web, so not that big of a deal. But, to save cell chargers, I did VOIP calling...which meant I had to do phone calls from the lobby.
Overall, I would have zero hesitation to stay here again if I find myself back in Munich - which I hope to do.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Trey W

Reviewed 21 September 2017

The online pictures and comments are very deceiving. The hotel is portrayed as a family hotel, hence the reason we reserved a "Family Room". From the check in process it was a bad experience. In the lobby were about 8 truck drivers, drinking and being loud. They even had cases of beers on the counter tops. They made the check in process a bit uncomfortable for my family. I asked the only hotel employee for assistance, but she ignored me and simply said I had to use the automated service. She was too busy talking to one of those truck drivers. The rooms were however the worst issue. They were dirty and smelly. We had to clean the bathroom and even fix the shower curtain. There was even a toilet brush with feces in it. This is by far the worst hotel experience I have had, and although the automated check process seems practical, the problem is there is no staff available to help. Oh, and the fees, were not affordable at all compared to other hotels. So "you get what you pay for" does not apply here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
089Hotel, Manager at B&B Hotel Muenchen City-Nord, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. It is strange to here that from you because you don’t came with any of this point’s to the reception? I Hope you know that in Munich is at the moment the Oktoberfest, you know? So we have at the moment no truck drives in the hotel. Only guest from the Oktoberfest so as all hotels in Munich. You book the room from 14 o’clock but you want to check in bevor, so in this case it is possible that you have to wait, and when a member of my team is in a check in process with another guest (truck driver or not), so it is absolutely normal and correctly that this guest comes first and then you, in this case, second. If you don’t want to wait until you are on the line, yes than we have a check in machine. Your Price was 47,50 EUR per person and night. I think so as I can read it, and i am sorry, we are the wrong hotel for you.

Regards Thorsten Gross Manager B&B Hotel München City-Nord

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The B&B hotel in Munich is quite far from City center but the U-bahn is close. The rooms are with good size. We liked the family room and good air-condition. It was a quiet room, no noise from the street on 5th floor. The breakfast was absolutely fine.
Only McDonalds was nere. Good restaurants are far away.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank karinl741
089Hotel, Manager at B&B Hotel Muenchen City-Nord, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The good: Parking, close to U-Bahn, friendly staff, free Wifi (but not very reliable), AC. Good sized room.

The less good: Not as clean as I would like (clean sheets, I think, but with stains, bathroom could be cleaner and it was obviously not cleaned while we were here, just towels replaced). Very few power outlets in the room. 24-hour self check in screen broken, online check-in does not have Sofort (Giro does not have our bank), so we had to wait for in-person check in.

It was fine for what we wanted, the price was right and the parking was needed. Close to a good Biergarten in the Englischer Garten.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank B L
089Hotel, Manager at B&B Hotel Muenchen City-Nord, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon! We don't know what you mean, the check in terminal is not broken in our hotel? Are your sure it is the right hotel ;-)