See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Don't get me wrong places on this is not a bad place at all. It's just... Well, a little old. I'm not sure whether 50s 60s or 70s, it looks like the place where my grandparents
used to live. The people therei are very friendly, the breakfast is very nice, the room is clean and tidy. The location is just perfect. It is just a short walk to Old Erlangen, cafés and restaurants.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2015

I stayed in this hotel together with my wife for about 2 weeks and we enjoyed it a lot. Long story short, it feels like home. It is relatively old but very clean. The breakfast can be improved. Also, it is very nicely located.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Slightly off the town center but certainly close to all activities. Smaller hotel with lots of history and character. Very modern bathrooms and clean rooms in historic rooms. Great people and welcome.

Do not miss this hotel if you are in Erlangen

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jakemister
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I found the staff very helpful, good location and one can hear the sound of silence. The good thing is the staff communicates while you are not there but need their feedback.
I would recommend this place and myself would like to come back. A friend made this recommendation to me and I feel he was right

Date of stay: March 2013
Reviewed 22 September 2011

Locaded next to a park this hotel provides really quiet rooms. The rooms are dated with old furniture and a hardly working tv. Although the beds were comfortable and the room were very clean and with the price app. 30E cheaper than the hotels in central Erlangen this was very good value. The breakfast was better than expected and the staff was really friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2011